Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
why write?

My Friend Made Me A Taser

Well, my friend called me and told me he has something for me....something good, and its a taser...or however you spell it....this kid is crazy, made out of a disposable camera, he says it shocks reaal bad....we'll see how it works tommorow.

Picture007.jpg

put these on your target and boom:

Picture008.jpg

crazy.

I heard of these never seen one though. I could have alot of fun with that I got a shocker pen that shit is hilarious ill be like hey dude drop that new handstyle you told me about on this paper and bam they get the shock when they try and click it

I've seen them made out of the components of the camera, not the whole thing. And attached to a glove.

Pretty decent lil shock.

I%20Not%20Stupid.jpg

My friends and I would just get two heavy gauge stiff wires and just have them pointing out the side of the camera's case.

Taze your friend, then maby hell rethink about making homemade weapons for people he klnows...

hahah, well...i went to go pick it up and we put it on a piece of metal and threw a battery in the camera and it let off a huge shock and sparks were flying, the battery got really hot and i was like fuck this shit im not taking it hahah....too dangerous for me.

found this:

To make an extremly cheap taser all you need to do is take apart a disposable camera and keep the green card. then put a wire on the little metal part that sticks out next to the capacitor (the black thing), and put another wire somewere else (just about anywere will do as long as it touches metal). also the two wires that connect capacitor to the rest of the camera are quite good. To charge the taser just press the button that charges the flash! is a good idea to put tape over the rest of the taser so you don’t shock yourself. This taser won’t be anywere near as good as a professional one but it works.

Guest Swizel

You know you dont need all that extra wire. you can just pull out the wires connected to the flash and it will work just fine. Plus it's a little better for the surprise factor without the dumb extra wire and tape.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this