to the asswad at the bar lastnight

Guest HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest HESHIANDET

hipster coke head whitegirls that dress liek the 80's are so trashy its great. you can spit right in their faces while effing. different upsides to all types of girls

Originally posted by Frate Raper@Aug 7 2005, 03:24 PM

toronto kids say "the drake" and feel me!

you know what's WAY worse than the Drake..... The Social.

Not only is it next to a 'vintage clothing store' ($30 for a Value Village t-shirt)

but it's an overflow for people who can't afford the Drake (but act like they can).

this totally reminds me of the time i was in SF at some house party and i was waiting to use the bathroom

a**** was waiting in front of me, and two chicks went into the bathroom as we stood in line

he made some comment about the hipster girls taking forever to pee

and they got all pissy

i told em they needed to relax, because yeah, they looked liek they weer playin the role of some yuppie hipster bitches

their panties bunched instantly

Originally posted by HESHIANDET@Aug 6 2005, 10:46 PM

im real happy you live in williamsburg and have nice square framed glasses, designer jeans, funky t-shirt, and a blazer on. im sure your a real important art director or designer in the big city, but for you to challnge me on what a "hater" is....?! please son. hop on your vespa and get killed faggot. i hate ny

You hang out in the Willy B. and you should expect this.

Who is in favor of dropping some napalm on McCarren park on a Saturday afternoon? Say word.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest HESHIANDET

hipster girls are adifferent story. i embrace them. they are for the most part coke heads and for the most part down to do anything to be labeled "wild". w/ that mix comes permiscuis sex and hot outfits. also lesbianism. love it.