to the asswad at the bar lastnight

Guest HESHIANDET

Guest HESHIANDET

im real happy you live in williamsburg and have nice square framed glasses, designer jeans, funky t-shirt, and a blazer on. im sure your a real important art director or designer in the big city, but for you to challnge me on what a "hater" is....?! please son. hop on your vespa and get killed faggot. i hate ny

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by HESHIANDET@Aug 6 2005, 11:46 PM

im real happy you live in williamsburg and have nice square framed glasses, designer jeans, funky t-shirt, and a blazer on. im sure your a real important art director or designer in the big city, but for you to challnge me on what a "hater" is....?! please son. hop on your vespa and get killed faggot. i hate ny

hater.

Guest HESHIANDET

cause it was the night before and this wasnt really an argument. he was at the table next to us and as the conversation progressed i felt like he was getting condescending. mild threats were made on my half and he quickly shut the fuck and was visibly shook. just so the pro-violence people understand, i dont play.

the worst was this one time i was driving down this street with a buddie, and we see from behind what we believe is a girl walking down the sidewalk. my friend actually says to me "check out this broad" or something to that effect...we get closer and IT'S JUST SOME DUDE WEARING EXTRA HOMO GIRL PANTS that he damn well did NOT get in the men's section.

that was the worst case of a chip shot ever because i have to throw a mega no homo stamp on it.

kinda random, but yeah...girl pants are for girls.

Dude try comming here and dealing with those fruits..........HESH in a few days we can beat on fags in girls pants that won't understand a word were saying!

I'm also on roids right now and my tolerance level for guys in girls jeans making fun of people drunk on the street is so low it almost cost this fruit his life.....toronto kids say "the drake" and feel me!

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT+Aug 7 2005, 11:47 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dirty_habiT - Aug 7 2005, 11:47 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-fatalist@Aug 7 2005, 09:21 AM

i saw this ok looking guy yesterday, but he had on super tight girl jean. I was like, fucking homo.

It's unbelievable the uprise that I've seen myself of women saying this EXACT thing lately.

[/b]

So that's why I can't get a date...

These people must die.

:haha:

Originally posted by villain+Aug 7 2005, 05:45 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (villain - Aug 7 2005, 05:45 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Dirty_habiT@Aug 7 2005, 11:47 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-fatalist@Aug 7 2005, 09:21 AM

i saw this ok looking guy yesterday, but he had on super tight girl jean. I was like, fucking homo.

It's unbelievable the uprise that I've seen myself of women saying this EXACT thing lately.

So that's why I can't get a date...

These people must die.

:haha:

[/b]

You cant get a date because you dont take the H** coarse in mackin' las mujeres. For reals man, you should hear what i've been up to.

Did i tell you about backyard girl? lol.

I just bought some nice pants that arent baggy but arent tight,

I like how they make my crotch look when i stand a certain way.

H** tip #2983 Get jeans that accentuate El Package. Chicks love the cock.

Iron-Maiden-1_450x300.gif

tell your tight pant insecurities to iron maiden..get over it..everyone looks like a bunch of faggots no matter what they wear in my opinion..wether it's dick huggers or your pants are so baggy and low it looks like you're waiting for anal sex...everyone is gay.