Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest HESHIANDET

dear people in bands

Guest HESHIANDET

your never going to "make it" and none really likes to listen to your noise. i dont care if you think your having fun, do us a favor and quit. i fucking hate band people and music scenes. in fact, i wish band peopel and music scenes were the main focus of al queda's jihad.

hahahahahaha

did someone try out for singer and got rejected?

get over it..music rules

hesh i wrote a song for you, wanna hear it? here it go.

B is for because,

A is for awesomeness,

n is for never,

D is for dies, and

S is for "San Dimas High School Football Rules!"

Yeah and when you see the singers on the street dont say "Dude I love your band" because that only encourages them.

Guest HESHIANDET

haha. i love hev, so does my moms

some bands/people are ok, those who arent blowing their shit out of proportions.

i hate the ones who think theyr hot cuz they have a band, and act like their king of the world, when in fact their bands sucks major balls

oh yeah, bands, stop making fucking myspace accounts and adding me. and then posting homo messages on my profile. faggots

Hesh, what are your views on that guy who made a band composed of himself and the robots he built ?

Originally posted by HESHIANDET@Aug 6 2005, 10:39 PM

your never going to "make it" and none really likes to listen to your noise. i dont care if you think your having fun, do us a favor and quit. i fucking hate band people and music scenes. in fact, i wish band peopel and music scenes were the main focus of al queda's jihad.

Yeah all the music u dont like sucks balls and should never be played again... damn music its all just noise...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this