LEAD ONE

HOT BOY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what a bunch of no life having losers you all are with your extra emphasized "lol's".. man you guys dont know who this is posting these things under the hotboy name???? dude accidently posted his shit under his real sn a cpl months ago... you guys all need something to do with your time, seriously

What happend to metal heads??

it used to be a place where you could go see some decent boxcar art!

Now every little faggot ass retard post some silly shit & all of you clowns root him on!

SO SAD- FUCK YOUR WEAK ASS POST!!

When you spend a good portian of your time on gay website looking for flicks to post-

you must be gay yourself!!

What a little fucking queer hotboy must be!

Originally posted by Mr.C-Walk@Aug 8 2005, 01:13 AM

what a bunch of no life having losers you all are with your extra emphasized "lol's".. man you guys dont know who this is posting these things under the hotboy name???? dude accidently posted his shit under his real sn a cpl months ago... you guys all need something to do with your time, seriously

it would seem likely that hotboy very well may not be a toy and might be an established writer..but never the less..to take the time to string a thread with wak throws over semi-dope shit on a faggot ass tip..is just as bad..this what twelve ounce is...it will have alot of writers who know better acting like they just picked up a can..get some pussy player..if u do stop messin with them young dumb hoes..

hot boy and his friends cheering him on should start an amature comedian forum made for people who have nothing better to do with their time and let the people who come to this forum to look at boxcar art have a break from these childish antics.

there was a time in the not so distant past where respect prevailed and people dealt with their beef like men.

A diapointing display indeed.

to me this shit is why graffiti is fucking stupid. people take this shit way serious and get all huffy about it. hotboy is having fun and making a fucking joke and all you little toys get all mad like it changes graffiti one way or another. if u dont like it dont look at it. this shits a fucking corny graffiti website, not real life graffiti. if u can honestly say this has changed you at all in your graffiti career then youre a lame. to me the shits funny. to you maybe its not funny. who fucking cares. ok im done ranting.

Originally posted by my sweetheart@ the drunk,Aug 8 2005, 04:07 PM

i think its funny you are all so offended by this... you say hotboys a loser and has too much time on his hands but you are the ones getting all huffy puff because its not a post full of blazing burners ha. is 12oz running out of webspace or something?

It's fuck heads like you that encourage ass holes like this....... no I am not getting all huffy.

I am just tired of all of this wak shit... As you clowns can see this silly shit has deterred certain hardcore benchers from posting anything AT ALL LATELY.....I wonder why 12 oz metal is so fucking slow???

Let see some real shit!!

Originally posted by Boomer the bo+Aug 9 2005, 02:23 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Boomer the bo - Aug 9 2005, 02:23 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-my sweetheart@ the drunk,Aug 8 2005, 04:07 PM

i think its funny you are all so offended by this... you say hotboys a loser and has too much time on his hands but you are the ones getting all huffy puff because its not a post full of blazing burners ha. is 12oz running out of webspace or something?

It's fuck heads like you that encourage ass holes like this....... no I am not getting all huffy.

I am just tired of all of this wak shit... As you clowns can see this silly shit has deterred certain hardcore benchers from posting anything AT ALL LATELY.....I wonder why 12 oz metal is so fucking slow???

Let see some real shit!!

[/b]

face it your getting "huffy"

name calling is definatly a sign of "huffy"

i kind of agree with that boomer guy.

before this thread we'd seen some of the hardest core benching in years: kids taking pictures from the thickest of wooded areas, standing on the rockiest of rocks, among the itchiest of grass, and in cities where picture taking has been virtually outlawed.

benchers risking so much, only to be undermined by a flippant thread belittling their struggle ... shattering the will to bench.

Some of us do enjoy this pastime more then others...

If it weren't for TRUE benchers risking it all to bring you the latest Fr8 styles How else would some of you get your fill of boxcar entertainment for free with out leaving home?!

You wouldn’t

There are some fellas who are serious about the hunt & take this exploration Hobby to heart

Don't get me started... Ok I will get off my Tide box now. Haha!

seriously, you guys all sound like fucking idiots. anyone who can HONESTLY say that the internet hasnt ruined graffiti can keep on bitching, but all you REAL graffiti writers know that this shit is fucking pathetc. none of this shit matters. you want to go see trains, go to the yard. its cool to see trains on the internet, but its not that big of a fucking deal. "benchers" posting shit online isnt going to change graffiti one way or another. some kid cracking jokes isnt either. if it DOES change graffiti for you then youre a fucking herb.