Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
HOT BOY

LEAD ONE

this thread is going out to my boy lead. you may think hes a toy and not good and shit, and youre right, but that dont mean he cant have his own thread on 12oz. hes fuckin doin it up. when he flares up, niggas know. like i was in the fuckin yard, 2 yard in queens, and i seen him fucking doin it. it was him and met and sigh and shit. they was flarin up. and when met came through and threw up his piece on the steel(graffer for "trains") i was like damn son. nigga knew what he was doin. and so did lead. they was profesionals. not like van bode or nothin but they was fuckin shit up. probably like one of the top ten writers in the us if not the whole world. so i was like, yo lead, that you? and he was like ya, its me king lead. so i thread him some belton montana green with a krylon mini skinny and he fucking flared it up for me and i was like let me take some flicks. so i took these flicks for all you niggas. theys gonna be in the new clout and there will be more but the rest he sent in himself. cuz he knows niggas over at the magazines and shit. so enjoy and dont steal any of my flicks. i hate niggas stealin my flicks.

your one funny motherfucker hot boy

humur is great for the soul

its friday get drunk and crush homies!!!

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: AHAHAHAHAH!!!!! YOU SAW LEAD AND MET WITH SIGH IN THE 2 YARD??? IN QUEENS??? AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! :haha: :haha: :jestor: :) :snowman: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: OOHOHO MAN!! AHAHA!!

Guest CHUKYCHEEZE

THIS KID IS A FUCKIN JOKE........

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this