Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
26SidedCube

MY SPINAL WEIGHS A TON

Alrigh, so for the past 4 years or so my boys and I've been messing around making beats and weird electronic shit. I try to stay away from sampling as much as possible so you're not going to find a lot of watered-down, recycled premier or ali shaheed muhammad material (I'm a bored broke white kid that likes a lot of different shit) so don't bitch when it isn't all 94, jazz-sampled shit.

Anyway, I'm going to be changing them up over time... I've got a lot of different shit so if you don't hear anything you like right now check back later. Bookmark it and think about it before you go to bed trying to come up with really witty comments that outshine the guy before you. Lose sleep over me, for real. But not really. Shit isn't great but I think it makes good background music when you're fucking around online.

CamelSpit.jpg

CAMELSPIT BOOGALOO

I got your comment on myspace, I havent checked it out yet cause Im a shmuck, but I will be giving you feedback soon.

Originally posted by can of worms@Aug 6 2005, 06:37 AM

It aint great. after 4 years, you should be better.

Probably. Care to show examples of where I should be? My friends and I have figured all this shit out from scratch in our free time and, like I said, try to avoid blatant melody sampling... if it slowed the learning curve, fuck it, at least I can say I did it myself.

and be patient, sting... there are better ones.

Alone in the dark has potential. Speed the tempo up to 90-96, add a high hat, add a new kick somewhere, slightly change the lead and that shit will be a dope loop.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now