Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DJ_Heartbreaker

Copic Vs. Shaprie

I've heard from a few people that Copic markers are almost the same as Sharpie..and I was wondering which is better for blackbooking? And if they (Copic) are where is a good place to get them?

Originally posted by DJ_Heartbreaker@Aug 5 2005, 11:18 PM

I've heard from a few people that Copic markers are almost the same as Sharpie..

i never even heard of copic, but if there the same who gives a fuck. hey the new silver sharpies are only 4.95 for four. good deal. or like 24 for free in your pants

Copics are higher quality than prismacolors. They are refillable, you can mix your own ink, they have a kit to convert it into a air brush. DOPE. I highly suggest getting your grubby little hands on some.

How are they the same? copics are twin tipped with soft semi permanent ink available in hundreds of colours, whereas sharpies are a bullet point heavy permanent pen. Both are designed for different uses, unless of course sharpie has come out with a new line i dont know about.

well then, that said, i might wanna look into whether or not they have copic's anywhere in my area.