• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
FunTimePartyTeam

Dude films himself diving to death...

http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30100-13401710,00.html

GIRL SEES LOVER'S SUICIDE

A man filmed himself jumping to his death on his mobile video phone and beamed the live images to his horrified girlfriend, an inquest heard.

Lee Morgan, 20, jumped from the Humber Bridge after a New Year's Eve row with Sherrie Smith. The couple had got engaged on Christmas Day.

Hull coroner Geoffrey Saul was told Mr Morgan had called his fiancee after leaving the party from the landmark bridge.

She said: "I could see the lights. It went black and the phone cut out."

The inquest heard a bridge worker saw Mr Morgan jump while holding his phone. His body was not found until February 9.

Miss Smith told the hearing her fiancee was not drunk but had been in a "strange mood" at the party and was "looking for an argument over the silliest of things", according to a report in the Daily Mirror.

She told him to calm down and phone in the morning but he called an hour later from the bridge.

The hearing heard Mr Morgan - who has just landed a new job - had threatened to jump from the bridge following the sudden death of his dad in 1997 but was stopped by his mother.

A verdict of suicide was recorded.

Fucking 20 yr olds...

Discuss...

What. The. Fuck. ...How could he have been so selfish as to even think of broadcasting that to anyone.. let alone his own fiancee? Then again.. the depressed aren't necessarily thinking rationally so I just answered my own question. =/

Both respective friends and families involved all have my condolences. This should have never happened.

damn...suicide is terrible..wish someone could have helped him before it got to that point..

I doubt you would see anything on the video, all she said was that she saw lights and then it went black.

Wow, great video!

all i know is i cant wait til i see the wall paper on mtv.

im definately going to get it.

"for the suicidal guy background text 666die to us and we'll send it right over!!!"

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Aug 5 2005, 08:43 PM

I doubt you would see anything on the video, all she said was that she saw lights and then it went black.

Wow, great video!

yeah it would have been better if he walked in front of a steamroller

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this