Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Tough Love

Should Tough Love Quit

alright im seriously considering this. Its really not a question of if, but a question of when. schools coming up in about 4 weeks, and so far i haven't had any kind of summer at all. the first few weeks of summer were pretty much me going out looking for jobs non stop. Literally spending all day being outside handing out resumes. i finally got one in the beginning of June, and have been working since. Shit sucks, but the people are chill and i dont mind it. But i want my goddamn summer before i start getting ass raped in school(NO HOMO). im thinking of quitting with 3 weeks left till school, so i have some time to chill, bike like mad, and basically do nothing.

thoughts?

I would suggest working, i mean if you are going to chill and do nothing, i guess thats cool. But you say the job is chill as long as its not stressing you out i dont see why you would want to quit and just do nothing for three weeks.

hmmmm yeh u guys are right....i dont know, i guess i just hate coming home at 1, 2am every time....

i think i just had a fucking horrible night the other day and it made me think its not worth the trouble....

its not a super fantastic job, i get 8/hour, but yeh i was lucky to get it..i might just ride it out a little while longer

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this