my pimp hand

GREENOJOS

man i love my job. its off the hook let me tell ya. we got new employees coming in and out all the time because of the high turnover rate. and we just got a ton of new hotties in. i love it, this one fine half latina / half black girl sat with me today for like the 3rd time in a row, and i could tell she was feeling me, so after monitoring me for awhile, i had to ask for her number. body is on point, and face is definately proper, she's got a tongue ring and one of those madonna piercings to which is sexy looking on her face, and some big ole titttties to. im loving it like i was at mcdonalds. feel me.

so i guess we can dedicate this thread to good stories about messing with girls from your job, or on the job sex, and so forth to spice things up a lil bit. as for me, ive tried to hit on pretty much every fine girl at work i can without looking to sleezy or getting caught. aka talking to broads from different departments etc, gotta give them some distance! :)

anyhow, lets hear some dirty stories about broads at your job, or just hoes you pulled while on the clock.

go:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

although there is many a hottie here at work, i wouldn't mess with any of em. fuck doing someone in the workplace where shit could blow up in your face badly. and having a relationship is out of the question. i can barely deal with seeing a girl once or twice a week, let alone every single day. the worst i would do is a drunken fuck at a xmas party or something

I WORKED FOR LEHMAN BROTHERS (IM SERIOUS) IN THIS GIANT ASS BUILDING AND I PIPED THE LADY WHO WAS THE HEAD OF THE MEDICAL DEPT (BASICALLY LIKE A SCHOOL NURSE) THAT BITCH WAS MEGA BAD. I TALKED TO HER A COUPLE TIMES AND SMASHED CHEEKS. THEN SHE MOVED TO JAPAN, THE END.

M E R O E

CLOCKIN.

at my last job there was this cute girl I would make laugh all the time...but she had this crazy laugh like "SHHEEhawhaw" and it would always put me off a little..

well one day her TWIN came in..and hse was a bit cuter (had bigger boobies and butt) but they were both nicely stacked...well i strolled up and was working the both of them acting all smooth and shit..so I cracked a joke and both of them in sterio blurt out "SHEEHAWHAWHAW" I got drop kicked with wierd laughness...

I gave up because they were both 16.

Here, I WILL actually say something good. Derek was cool and well-developed for a "Prince Charming" character. Odette as a kid was pretty cool, too, but then, as she got to be older, she turned into the usual "basic DID: Damsel in Distress". Not only that, but I thought that she looked like Pocahontas with blonde-dyed hair. Her voice sounded exceptionally ditzy, even more so than Jasmine from Aladdin (who I think is pretty hard to top). Speed was actually a bit funny because he sounded so cynical about the whole movie (I can identify with HIM). Jean-bob was JUST annoying and self-centered; I mean, I would have preferred a soppy "change of heart"/humiliation by the end to his thinking he was a prince. And BROM!? Don't EVEN go there. He was supposed to be a comic relief, but he was (A) not in the least funny, (B) a fool, © a cheat, and (D) a coward. Everyone else was trying SO hard to be funny that they weren't at all. The conductor-guy was funny once or twice.

Originally posted by GEEB+Aug 5 2005, 12:11 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GEEB - Aug 5 2005, 12:11 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by MEROJUANA@Aug 4 2005, 10:03 PM

. THEN SHE MOVED TO JAPAN, THE END.

M E R O E

CLOCKIN.

thats the best ending line ive ever heard. my bitches dont move away so i do.

[/b]

Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Aug 5 2005, 01:21 AM

Originally posted by GEEB@Aug 5 2005, 03:11 PM

my bitches dont move away so i do.

well then that would make you their bitch, now wouldn't it?

<!--QuoteBegin-PalestineForEver@Aug 5 2005, 01:28 AM

daaaaaaamn! you just got called a bitch!

So it's 4am and this just cracked me up for some stupid reason.

Originally posted by GEEB+Aug 5 2005, 09:57 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GEEB - Aug 5 2005, 09:57 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-PalestineForEver@Aug 4 2005, 11:28 PM

daaaaaaamn! you just got called a bitch!

Mr.ABC can call anyone here a bitch, judging by your post count, your my bitch.

[/b]

and you just made your self a bitch by saying that post count shit.

doesent matter considering the both of you are deuches..but you just scored the big one.

n00b