GRE

CinchedWaist

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by CinchedWaist+Aug 6 2005, 11:24 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CinchedWaist - Aug 6 2005, 11:24 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Poop Man Bob@Aug 6 2005, 08:41 AM

Remember, Austin is only 1.5 hours from C.S.

I was actually thinking about living in the city and commuting everyday but thats a bit of a stretch.

What do you know about downtown bryan, pmb?

Any better?

[/b]

I don't know much about Bryan, but what I do know indicates it's similar/the same as C.S. And you'd be crazy to try to commute from Austin.

With that said, realize that there will be people with similar mindsets/interests as you - even in C.S. I dated a girl in C.S. about 5 years ago, and she stuck out like a sore thumb. But so did her friends, too. So I realized that while I had no idea why they ended up there for college, they found one another in the vast sea of conservatism and yee-haw and had a tight-knit group. I don't doubt the same would happen to you if you ended up going there. Plus, I have to agree with what others have said - you have to base your decision on the opportunity you'll be receiving to enhance your education.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bryan,_Texas