I'm DRUNK!!

Dirty_habiT

Guest KephaOneLove

o my god that dud e wif tha shiton his balls is fuckin crazy...what the fuck i wrong with white people...im drunk as hell so sorry for the mispelling...what you say bout my mommal, fuck you dickhead..hahahah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alcohol isn't illegal, but then I doubt everybody on this thread from the US is over 21 either.

Alcohol threads should be banned just like drug threads because they're started for the same stupid reasons.

"Hey guys look at me, I'm fucked up and I have no friends so here I am on the internet telling random people about it."

This is seriously the first sign of a substance abuse problem.

Haha, fuck you Stephanie, why don't you go get your nails done, grown men are talking in here.

yeah, fuck you stephanie...

I think 12oz needs to run an intervention on biggus....to get off his high horse !

What they said,

& EUCK YOU BIGGUS

Edit: For Spelling

Alcohol isn't illegal, but then I doubt everybody on this thread from the US is over 21 either.

Alcohol threads should be banned just like drug threads because they're started for the same stupid reasons.

"Hey guys look at me, I'm fucked up and I have no friends so here I am on the internet telling random people about it."

This is seriously the first sign of a substance abuse problem.

YOU HIT SHIT RIGHT ON...SO TRUE.