I'm DRUNK!!

Dirty_habiT

Working on my first asspocket of Mr. Jager of the night.

I realized that these bottles are good for holding ink. So, now I want lots and lots of them, which entails much drinking of the Jager inside of them...which increases my feelings of well-being, along with my liver size.

I will be sure to post later when the well-being turns into fuuuuuuck, I'mmmm buzzzzzen hirrrrd.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yuuup...so am I. Anyone wanna debate why Bush Sux......O.K. then jst give me you're best/favorite Simpsons Quote.....or Family guy quote.

...Any Bush supporters out there(crickets)?.....Anyone Wanna debate the Israeli/Palestinian Issue???

Have you ever done your girl up the bum while you were sober OR were you always drunk?

Originally posted by shai hulud@Sep 24 2005, 01:16 AM

Working on my first asspocket of Mr. Jager of the night.

I realized that these bottles are good for holding ink. So, now I want lots and lots of them, which entails much drinking of the Jager inside of them...which increases my feelings of well-being, along with my liver size.

I will be sure to post later when the well-being turns into fuuuuuuck, I'mmmm buzzzzzen hirrrrd.

1127dd.jpg

Eh... there's no good pictures... just let's say,

I drank two mad dogs, and ate two hydrocodones....

I remember last night there was this girl that I know, she showed me her underwear....

and I was so drunk, after that I kept like lifting her skirt with a stick.... nobody else saw me

doing it, but I was have a good laugh doing it.

I lost my pager last night, and I went back this morning and it was laying next to the pool

that they were skating, I still feel shitty because I didn't sleep well, I was up doing the

technicolor yawn all night.

Ah, fuckin sweet... I'm in that picture at hooters..... somewhere....

Good Times Crew.

edit: Oh, and it's worth mentioning that that Hooters lost it's liquor license, and now if you go

there you get free beer.... I'm not kidding, FREE BEER. It's been like that for months now...

they're waiting on I guess a court date. The bible thumpers across the way argued that

"Hooters was making the area a bad place..."

alcohol is one of the worst drugs. In terms of addiction, organ damage, worker productivity and the list goes on and on and on. Ive never wrecked my car because i smoked too much herb. Ive never blacked out on weed and came too in jail either. Xanax is another story. That shit is EVIL. Smoke weed everyday

Im a lush too though. Started getting drunk when i was in middle school. Used to drink at school. Used to get drunk before school. Regularly. By my senior year i slowed way down. My sides hurt constantly... I thought i fucked my liver and kidneys up so i slowed down

Originally posted by Tough Love@Sep 28 2005, 09:31 PM

i dont get it. a thread about being drunk is fine. but as soon as someone mentions drugs, shit gets closed. WELL HAH! MAROJUANA, LSD, METH, CRACK, COKE, SMOKE ROCK, POT, WEED, HASSHH, ACID! DO EEEEEEEEECSTASSSSSYY POT AND LIKE METH AND SHIT SON. GET RIPPED

Alcohol isn't illegal, but then I doubt everybody on this thread from the US is over 21 either.

Alcohol threads should be banned just like drug threads because they're started for the same stupid reasons.

"Hey guys look at me, I'm fucked up and I have no friends so here I am on the internet telling random people about it."

This is seriously the first sign of a substance abuse problem.

I had two beers with a nice Mexican dinner tonight.

I doubt I'm gonna drink more, since that meal was the sum total of my "discretionary income" for the next day or two.

Some people say poverty makes you want to get loaded to kill the pain...how do they do it? Without robbing old ladies, I should add.