I'm DRUNK!!

Dirty_habiT

Originally posted by CRAMPS+Aug 4 2005, 09:43 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CRAMPS - Aug 4 2005, 09:43 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Gat:Bush@Aug 4 2005, 09:21 AM

i drank syzurp for the first time yesterday. it was dope.

hhahahahahahaha...robotripping for the lazy and not smartz.

your dick will go limp if you keep that shit up.

[/b]

texas trill!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Muy bueno. I'm just a little buzzed. I took it pretty easy today considering I woke up feeling drunk still... no headache, no hangover feeling.... I felt fine, but still buzzing or something. And I had a couple bud lights, probably closer to about 7 or 8 spanned throughout the day since before high noon.

Guest Swizel

the best is when a guy gets all wasted and has the great idea to talk shit about some dudes girl. Then braggs about how he just got out of the "Big House" and he can "Handle his Bizz". Then when we get back from the store the girls dude runs up to the car and beats up said "Handler of the Bizz" for talkin' shit.

Thats what happens when Keepin' it Real goes wrong.

Shit was funny!

Haha, yep he almost got his head caved in. I'm going to Railhead after work to drink some beers that are in mugs so cold the shit freezes to the outside. And they're only like $1.50.... and then my homeboy from work is gonna try to set me up with this floozy he knows. Shit should be ill. I'll give you a call later Swizel.

Was on the piss, everyday, monday to friday last week! Back on the piss again today just chilling with cold nasty shit to drink. but it gets me pissed...

Got to stop this shit soon, for health reasons, but enjoy being of my face and chilling....at least iam off the drugs A.T.Moment....

Hate it when you go bombin, pissed up wake up! with hardly no memory and see our hits....hmmm, :huh2:

Women for that matter aswell... :shook:

At the moment scribbling in my blackbook and chillin to tunes...

prob come back to this thread later totally pissed up!...

pz.

• 1 month later...

I remember when I made a "Drunk" thread.......it became pretty big with a bunch of pages.....The 12oz Wastoids...I think....that was when I was coming home from the bar and would make tall Vodka and Red Bull/Rockstar...Rootbeer,cola....whatever..and just bullshit until around 6 in the morning.....I remember once drinking early in the morning while on 12oz and I woke up with my face on keyboard.....fuckin' stellar.

Way to go D-Habs."Keep It Regal"

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT@Sep 23 2005, 03:08 PM

I'm definitely getting very faded right now.

...Im gonna go get faded here in two hours when I get off work. The yager is chillin in the freezer with some redbull in the fridge. I made "herbal" brownies last night, so tonight should be interesting.

Originally posted by shameless self promotion+Sep 23 2005, 03:27 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shameless self promotion - Sep 23 2005, 03:27 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Dirty_habiT@Sep 23 2005, 03:08 PM

...Im gonna go get faded here in two hours when I get off work. The yager is chillin in the freezer with some redbull in the fridge. I made "herbal" brownies last night, so tonight should be interesting.

[/b]

Man, I'm so drunk it hurtss, it was so HARD tot tyhp ethat corecctely it hurtsal

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT+Sep 23 2005, 02:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dirty_habiT - Sep 23 2005, 02:07 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by shameless self promotion@Sep 23 2005, 03:27 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Dirty_habiT@Sep 23 2005, 03:08 PM

Man, I'm so drunk it hurtss, it was so HARD tot tyhp ethat corecctely it hurtsal

[/b]

:haha: word