Why is Carrot Top so repulsive?(FREIGHTS!!!)

Fox Mulder

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest phr8nigglet

kid?..is that directed towards me?..well that engine wasnt painted at my yard... i took some of those flix where i am now and others in SD..that yard was a mess and is burnt basically ..but fuck it

man! whats wrong with carrot top? Thats my boy yo! You post one hell of a nice bunch of shit. Where the fuck did you catch that seen? im green with jealousy. that bzee is the shit too. and thanks for postin some chose instead of only the mako. Chose is a good ass writer and is underatted.

go skins!

nice catches. thanks for flickin mine. i should have painted under the tropicana logo just so that could be in the frame, but i wanted to leave the numbers alone. so many nice freights roll through your hood.

i like that mako and that detok is sick. people are right for feeling that tead. and much love had to be given to desn and seoner, members of the ta dance team.

Originally posted by johnny rebel

man! whats wrong with carrot top? Thats my boy yo! You post one hell of a nice bunch of shit. Where the fuck did you catch that seen? im green with jealousy. that bzee is the shit too. and thanks for postin some chose instead of only the mako. Chose is a good ass writer and is underatted.

go skins!

all caught in virginia.

Guest dukeofyork

and thanks for postin some chose instead of only the mako. Chose is a good ass writer and is underatted.

go skins! [/b]

sorry killer...but the skins arent doin too hot this year...

Guest dukeofyork
Originally posted by Mako

Its kindda funny,i put out a piece i personally dont feel and others like it...one mans trash is anothers treasure....and yes, Chose is good but theres no reason to diss me in the process..especiall you Duke!!

chill kid, i didnt diss you, i quoted someone elses quote.

Archived