This thread is for Gangsters

Home Time

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest im not witty

to paraphrase vice,

"dont get it twisted, tupac was an incredibly faggy dancer from digital underground who got a chance to play a G in Juice, and decided to ACT that way forever"

and a bump for ichi the killer.

Originally posted by suavefella+Aug 4 2005, 08:54 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (suavefella - Aug 4 2005, 08:54 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-deterrent@Aug 3 2005, 03:11 PM

If thats right my dad must likely killed your dad and his friends.

bild2.jpg

REAL MOTHER FUCKING G"S

you know you really shouldnt talk that kind of shit on the internet. problems can fall over into reality. SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL BIG RED MACHINE~~~FRISCO 81

[/b]

when in doubt.. knock em' out

silverthunder2.jpg

Miller High Life is the champagne of beers. This is the champagne of malt liquors.

p1030093.jpg

Gangstas have a pair in every colored strap and every wash

HP14_Plasticoat_paint.jpg

THE REALEST NIGGAS USE THIS AND ONLY THIS. IF YOU'VE NEVER USED THIS YOU'RE NOT GANGSTA.

14_1106460350.jpg

A young Big L, gangsta at age 5

buy_xanax.jpg

When gangstas get headaches they eat these and rob people

subad4b.jpg

Gangstas smoke newports. This dudes lips have never touched a camel. Hes a g

ssg-umt-16e.jpg

krays.jpg

_899406_krays2_300.jpg

Loveable rogues

Popular mythology has long since glossed over the brothers' brutal legacy of protection rackets and murder, instead elevating them to the status of loveable rogues.

Fraser

Frankie Fraser: 'Everyone loved the Krays'

After all, goes the argument, the Krays only ever harmed their own.

In recent years, Reggie Kray became the poster boy of "laddism", writing columns for lad mag Front and penning lyrics for the aptly-named US band, Fun Lovin' Criminals.

"Everyone in the East End loved the Krays," former associate, "Mad" Frankie Fraser, said.

"No woman got mugged, and no children were tampered with."

Fraser, himself a convicted criminal with a penchant for torture, cashed in on the appetite for gangster chic, running a tour which retraces the Krays' steps for camera-toting globetrotters on the scent of decades-old blood.

Among the stops is the Blind Beggar, the Bethnal Green pub where Ronnie Kray shot gangland rival George Cornell for allegedly calling him a "fat poof".

When the celluloid biography The Krays hit the silver screen in 1990, British gangster flicks were few and far between.

Guy Ritchie with Brad Pitt, star of his his latest feature

Guy Ritchie and Brad Pitt: Wannabe geezers

Yet that all changed in the late 90s, due in large part to writer-director Guy Ritchie's Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, in which four likely lads take on the hard men of the East End.

main_lg.jpg

gallery7.jpg

gallery10.jpg

:shook: :shook: :shook: :shook:

HAD A RUN IN WITH A FOO LIKE THESE BEFORE... I HAD A WALKMAN IN MY BACK POCKET AND THE HEADPHONE WIRES WERE GOING THRU THE INSIDE OF MY SHIRT SO WHEN SHIT WAS STARTING TO GET THICK I TOLD HIM I WAS WIRED AND THE COPS WERE LISTENING TO EVERYTHING THEY WERE SAYING....I GUESS THEY EITHER WERE TOO FUCKED UP ON PAINT FUMES OR IT WAS JUST PURE LUCK BUT THEY TOOK OFF RUNING. THESE FOOS ARE PRETTY SCARRY ONLY FOR THE FACT THAT MOST OF THEM ARE BRAIN DEAD SHIT HEADS.