john cusack movies

ModelCitizen

say anything

190343.jpg

the original cusack. here john plays a likeable single guy who's somehow had bad luck in his past relationships and must learn from his mistakes to get the 'perfect' girl, plays guitar, and enjoys kickboxing without knowing what he wants to do in the future.

one crazy summer

150233.jpg

an earlier, less realized cusack. john finds himself as a likeable single guy who may or may not have somehow had bad luck in his past relationships and must learn from his mistakes to get the 'perfect' girl, while cartooning in cape cod and getting involved in wacky summer movie type shit.

better off dead.

betteroffdead.gif

screwball comedy placing cusack in the role of a likeable single guy who's somehow had bad luck in his past relationships and must learn from his mistakes to get the 'perfect' girl, a french exchange chick who lives across the street from him.

high fidelity

hifid_.jpg

in this one john plays a likeable single guy who's somehow had bad luck in his past relationships and must learn from his mistakes to get the 'perfect' girl, and owns a record store with wacky employees.

grosse pointe blank

t01008capsi.jpg

this ones kind of a stretch. john plays a likeable single guy who's somehow had bad luck in his past relationships and must learn from his mistakes to get the 'perfect' girl, while being employed as a hitman looking to exit the business during a return visit to his hometown.

americas sweethearts

Americas-Sweethearts.jpg

the hollywood cusack. in a wild twist of character, we see cusack as a a likeable married star guy who's somehow had bad luck in his marriage and must learn from his mistakes to get the 'perfect' girl, who turns out to be his wifes assistant. in my opinion this one came from left field.

serendipity

141780_med.jpg

definitive cusack. in this one john redefines the role of a likeable single guy who's somehow had bad luck in his past relationships and must learn from his mistakes to get the 'perfect' girl, this time with less annoying plot distractions.

must love dogs

must-love-dogs-0.jpg

the most recent cusack, involving animals. basically about a likeable single guy who's somehow had bad luck in his past relationships and must learn from his mistakes to get the 'perfect' girl, whom he finds through a personal ad about loving dogs. wack.

**Bonus:

being john malkovich

t28217hca50.jpg

cusack, but on crack. the story of a likeable nonsingle guy who's somehow had bad luck in his marriage and must learn from his mistakes to get the 'perfect' girl, but doesnt do that at all. instead he fucks everything up by finding a hole in an office wall that leads into john malkovich's brain then drops him onto the nj turnpike, which in turn leads to all kinds of oddball uncusackian shit.

***take in mind,

its also my contention that in all other movies featuring cusack it should just be assumed that he is playing a likable single guy who's somehow had bad luck in his past relationships and must learn from his mistakes to get the 'perfect' girl ... but isnt necessarily highlighting that angle on screen.

(not to be overlooked: an 85% chance he'll at one point be "caught in the rain" in any given film)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest KING OF HELL

Better off dead, well really anything cusack, is a bit of a mania with me. grew up in the eighties. sue me.

A6OBR_dad08.jpg

merry xmas.

Bi1pR_charles01.jpg

Charles Demar is the shit.

q1V66_charles03.jpg

Greendale is a bodaciously smalll town.....

IGtU9_charles04.jpg

wake up...wake up...wake up.....

0xsil_johnny04.jpg

didnt ask for a dime.......2 dollars....cash.

VPRS4_lane11.jpg

it has rasins in it... you like rasins....

Guest KING OF HELL

4Y3Ws_lane16.jpg

" lane, we had to leave, please feed the cat..."

a7CBz_lane30.jpg

"lane, i would like to talk to y................"

xqWSX_lane38.jpg

"there you are lane...."

z9xBH_badger.jpg

"whats a little boy like you doing reading big boy smut like this...."

01T87_dategirl.jpg

"will you take a check?"

m7asU_johnnyatnight.jpg

"......two...dollars......."

dR4VJ_lanesuicide.jpg

"thats great... a teddy bear bigger than you...just great....."

EHBJr_rick15.jpg

geek love.....

xsuGj_rickimom08.jpg

"gee im real sorry your mom blew up, ricky"

31S0I_rick04.jpg

the international language........

d00M6_lloyddiane.jpg

"friends with potential......"

v6j8k_kickbox.jpg

"nevermind, i dont care...."

nrl39_lloydkeymaster.jpg

"keymaster"

lc386_shegavemeapen.jpg

"i gave her my heart and she gave me a pen."

enjoy.

Originally posted by Girth Brooks@Aug 3 2005, 01:42 AM

YET AGAIN TEN CENTS!@CAN I PLEASE GET A LITTLE CREDIT FOR STARTING THIS WHOLE SHIT WITH YOU!IM NOT BITTER AT YOU..JUST CUSACK FOR STEALING ALL MY GIRLFRIENDS.

the cusack formula is entirely autonomous, caps lock!

credit only to mr. and mrs. cusack and their likeable gene pool.

• 2 weeks later...