Being a gay "mother"

oneeightyone

So my ex has recently hit me up, out of the blue, i had my eyes on somebody else, but the thing is that this girl, jenn, ive been after her since i was 8years old, shit, ive known her since we were 5. She was my first kiss and everytime i see her my heart skips a beat.

We've been hanging out for the past week and saturday she drops the bomb that she still has a boyfriend whom is living in her parents house.

now, she tells me she has no feelings for this guy and told him the other day that it was a mistake that he moved in there .

after she told me this i stayed away, but during the time that we were together because of no time and not really being able to be together as much as we wanted there wasnt much time for us to do any real romantic things. so last night i took her on a romantic day, a day dedicated to her, because fuck, this is the girl that ive had my eye on since i was about 8, so fuck if im gonna miss that.

so at the end of the night i say goodbye and tell her that there's absolutely no way that i can be with her the way she wants me to be if she's with someone else. She sends me messages constantly about how she misses me and how if she could she would go back and redo everthing from the beginning.

I for one am a free bird at the moment, im not attached to any single person, im just living life,

I have these sudden jerks of sadness but other then that nothing much, it's like i hvae no feeling, she cries all the time but is getting better now.

I cant be with her with the whole livign situation at home. shit's just wrong.

comments? opinions? something?

just ranting really.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

jeeze...your being veary eligant with all of this..cheers to you my friend.

take her on another "romantic day" and if she doesent bend to your will and ditch the dude then it wasnt ment to be.

not to be a dick, but if she has a brain then she will ditch the guy and kick him out.

stalk her intill one day you follow her and her boyfrind onto some dark street this is after you hired someone to kill her boyfriend walk up to them like hey i was in the area what are yous doing and at that time the person you hired comes out to rob them and you grab the girl and duck and the person shoots and kills her boyfriend its as easy as sunday morning

that or one night when the boyfriend aint home throw rocks at her window and when she opens the window you turn on your radio and sing ''build me up butter cup by the temptations'' then yall have her in the middle of your palm :king:

Originally posted by cracksmoka@Aug 2 2005, 05:24 AM

tell her to be an ADULT, and break up with dude... like an ADULT would do if they were unhappy...

dude moves out of own accord, ... smash city....problem solved.

agree with this. the mature way is the only way to go and

if that doesn't work out, stalk her and build a shrine to her

in your closet.

Wow this sounds just like a fairy tale. I heard a story like this earlier today. I think the next part in the story is that you have to challenge the boyfriend (aka the evil king guy who forced her hand in marraige) to a duel and kill him to prove your true love for her.

Well no maybe that's not so good in reality. Yeah like most everyone is saying, I think if she cares about you so much she will "Dump the zero and get with the hero".

Originally posted by villain@Aug 2 2005, 10:07 AM

Wow this sounds just like a fairy tale. I heard a story like this earlier today. I think the next part in the story is that you have to challenge the boyfriend (aka the evil king guy who forced her hand in marraige) to a duel and kill him to prove your true love for her.

Well no maybe that's not so good in reality. Yeah like most everyone is saying, I think if she cares about you so much she will "Dump the zero and get with the hero".

that's only at a ski resort or beach where you challenge the other guy, right?

and then you have a competition to see who's the best skier/surfer?

i've seen that movie and it works out in the end.

Originally posted by fatalist@Aug 2 2005, 10:30 AM

if shes truly unhappy the dude would be out of there in no time.

Well it's never an easy thing breaking up. Especially since this has been (I'm guessing) pretty long term since he's living with her parents and all.

casek- How about instead of skiing or surfing they have a graffiti battle?

like the title says your being gay grow some brass and tell er how it is or find someone els

and as for swetting her for so long the real her will never compare to what you have congured up in your head so you are doomed to be unhappy evan if you do get her

that makes a lot of sense. Im pretty withdrawn from her right now. like i said before my eyes were on another lady who is imaginably awesometastic.

If dude does move out then he's going to texas since that's where his parents moved, he only moved into her parents house due to no other way of him finishing school out here.

Im pretty beyond the whole drama that comes with getting into a relationship. Ive thought about it in my head about her and the shit she needs to do, ive told her bluntly that im not kickign it with her if she's hooked up with another guy, plus like a friend of mine told me earlier, id hate to be the other guy at her parents house wondering what's going on.

So im flying free pretty much. and right now i want one of those double decker tacos from taco bell, or maybe a beer.

i agree most with fatalist.

thanks for your opinions.

and villain hit me up man ill tell you more about somethign or another.