Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
streetfactory

ALL YOU NEW YORK HEADS..

i feel bad for you guys, i was watching like the channel TLC like for real, and there was a story about the newyork subways, they where talking about like the cars and stuff, and then they taklked about the graffiti part. they where showing the vandal squad and shit trying to find people in tunnels and under bridges. those damn pigs down ny have fucking heat sensor spot light with plasma screens on them.there these big ass things with a mini tv on them that looks like you are seeing like terminator or preditor. it can sense heat from like 100 yards away. i just wanted to say have fun trying to get away.

Its bad everywhere... i was almost caught for graffin when i didnt even graff... he had me in hand cuffs and shit and i never even had a marker or anything on me. by the way do cops memorize ur guys's mugshots where ur from?

Originally posted by Glik0@Aug 2 2005, 03:04 PM

we get it done.

yep. the new york subway is one big ol' system. VS can't be everywhere at once....

or what about deoderant?what brand was it where the chick on the commercial was running from a heat seeking monster than stops and strips her clothes off and the monster couldnt find her because she used the deoderant to cool her off

i just had to see what this kid would say^

but ya i seen one of them shits the other day. the FD came to my house cuz we smelled something weird but couldnt tell where it was coming from or what it was. they brought that camera in and it was something to do with my fridge, but you could see our foot prints and shit all over on the camera. its pretty cool but pretty inconvenient to i guess. but i didnt know they were usin em for catchin us.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this