Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
dr.testical

K SWISS

j christ, whats the deal with these k-swiss commercials. there just about as bad as those new "spoken word" mcdonalds commercials about those healthy salads.

in there commercials theres about 35 shots, to show every hip style the K-Swiss company can provide. youve got the. daddy's little girl pink. the ultra rocking red. the phat rapping black. the basketball player blue. the im color blind flourescent green. the artistic grey.

the commercials are so corny, and look like there shot on the same steps of a city apartment.

B_KSwiss_M_ls1.jpg

"my k-swiss"

row2b_pic.jpg

"my k- wiss"

ks_shot.jpg

"my k-swiss"

ba dat ba baaah bah im lovin it

k-swiss are fucking horrible. No matter what the color. I rocked a pair once and i didn't feel cool in them whatsoever.

fuck k swiss...fuck your narrow ass shell toes too. fuck your ugly ass played out good for nothing classics while you're at it.

fuck your flat soled uncomfortable ass skate shoes most of all...unless they're my mint condition orginal black and red es muska's...then i'll let that slide.

*spelling

Originally posted by Biggus Dickus@Aug 2 2005, 03:11 PM

Quit watching television if you really don't like advertising, or quit bitching about it.

i find advertising funny, the diet commericals are a good laugh, and so are herpes and sexual problem coommericials. k swiss is just dumb and ugly.

Originally posted by coco chanel@Aug 2 2005, 05:01 AM

stupid people appreciate stupid un original products

yes, and all the cool and "original" kids wear nike dunk lows w/ the ultimate, exclusive, limited edition pink shoe laces.

I remember back in the day, like 9-10 years ago, my dad bought me some k-swiss. I wouldnt wear them and my dad would give me shit, like "Jerry why don't you wear your k-swiss?"

Long story short i thought they were gay back then and i still do today.

KSWIS KILLA 4 LIFE ESE

Originally posted by bentone@Aug 2 2005, 03:54 PM

if you don't ware skate shoes or k swiss, what do you ware?

whatever matches...i keep my shoes in good condition...and over the years i've grown quite a collection...mostly saucony shadows though. fuck the jazzes...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this