K SWISS

dr.testical

j christ, whats the deal with these k-swiss commercials. there just about as bad as those new "spoken word" mcdonalds commercials about those healthy salads.

in there commercials theres about 35 shots, to show every hip style the K-Swiss company can provide. youve got the. daddy's little girl pink. the ultra rocking red. the phat rapping black. the basketball player blue. the im color blind flourescent green. the artistic grey.

the commercials are so corny, and look like there shot on the same steps of a city apartment.

B_KSwiss_M_ls1.jpg

"my k-swiss"

row2b_pic.jpg

"my k- wiss"

ks_shot.jpg

"my k-swiss"

ba dat ba baaah bah im lovin it

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I remember back in the day, like 9-10 years ago, my dad bought me some k-swiss. I wouldnt wear them and my dad would give me shit, like "Jerry why don't you wear your k-swiss?"

Long story short i thought they were gay back then and i still do today.

KSWIS KILLA 4 LIFE ESE

ok...you can stand there and look alright in your mediocre jazzes, while i walk by and get mad compliments on my grey camo shadows.

"hey the jazzes are ok!"

exactly, they're ok...they get the job done i guess...but i can't wear them because i know that i could be rocking some shadows instead

Originally posted by destroya+Aug 2 2005, 05:29 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (destroya - Aug 2 2005, 05:29 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-nozaki@Aug 2 2005, 12:12 PM

for liek 25 bones, you can't really go wrong

B0006GAPH6.01-A2QUBZRFQD7A2Q._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

and i almost called you sandal-wearing fag.

[/b]

i wear sandals when they're functional...but not like to the mall or whatever the fuck these kids with there pink popped collar polos are doing