Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Frate_Raper

posion ivy

There is some topical medicine called Zanfel you can cop at Wal-Mart (ie: anywhere) for about $40 that knocks that shit out cold. Like a few hours.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest HESHIANDET

other move is when you've been bush wacking is to wash your body in the shower w/ dish soap. if you do that within like 5 or 6 hours of rednecking in the woods you wont get it.

i got it on my ears, face, neck, chest, dick, nuts, legs, feet, and ankles and boy does it suck... everyone that doesn't have to deal with this feel priveleged and everyone that does GOTO A DOCTOR... seriously unless you can get by with benadryl, the doctor'll give you something stronger (prednisone in my case) and it'll make you a little edgy, but the itch will be gone... just make sure that you taper off correctly, cause i didn't and it came back twice as strong in a week. that's all. peace.

just bleach that shit

all you have to do is scratch that shit for like a solid minute, hard as hell, so it breaks it all open, and then pour bleach in it. (or jump in a pool)It will burn, but its the best feelin burn ever, and then it wont itch, and will clear up in a few days. This works, I get it real bad every year. Scratchin it DOES NOT SPEAD IT! the only places you get it, is where direct contact with the plant occourd. when it shows up a few days after the initial shit, its just because it was a less infected area.

this shits getting better.Predisone is THE WORST...it fucks with your sleeping pattern so I wake up like every hour,I'm edgy and I'm HUNGRY like theres not enough food to fill my guts.......but its getting better.

I'm immune to poison ivy. Years of digging trails and stuff in the woods have built up a dope immunity. Just last week i was at a spot and had my face against some poison ivy and was worried that I might get it....then I didnt. Woo.

Winner.

Originally posted by illwitit@Aug 3 2005, 01:33 PM

just bleach that shit

all you have to do is scratch that shit for like a solid minute, hard as hell, so it breaks it all open, and then pour bleach in it. (or jump in a pool)It will burn, but its the best feelin burn ever, and then it wont itch, and will clear up in a few days. This works, I get it real bad every year. Scratchin it DOES NOT SPEAD IT! the only places you get it, is where direct contact with the plant occourd. when it shows up a few days after the initial shit, its just because it was a less infected area.

Yeah, this is who I'd take advice from.

its the invisible gooey stuff that spreads. if you get posion ivy and dont take a shower and touch yourself alot, thats when it spreads. same goes for the shoes/clothes ect...

I'VE GOTTEN IT REALLY BAD ALOT OF TIMES. ONCE I WAS DRUNK AND I KEPT FALLING IN HUGE PATCHES OF IT AND THEN I DIDN'T SHOWER UNTIL THEN NEXT NIGHT AND IN THE MEANTIME I SPREAD ALL OVER MY WHOLE BODY INCLUDING PENIS.

AND ONCE I WAS WALKING THROUGH THE WOODS AFTER IT RAINED AND THERE WAS A POISON OAK BUSH STICKING OUT OF THE SIDE OF A HILL AND IT HIT MY FACE AND GOT WATER ALL OVER MY FACE. THEN I WENT TO SLEEP LATER AND I WOKE UP WITH ONE EYE SWELLED SHUT AND THE OTHER ALMOST SHUT.

I ALSO HATE PREDNISONE ALMOST AS BAD AS POISON OAK.

prednisone doesnt bother me as much as it seems to bother most people... it beats hallucinating from intense rashes... i really gotta bleech this shit if it doesn't go away tommorow though...

shiiit, i managed to get some on my back now, however i've used Burt's Bee's poison ivy soap in the past and it dries it the fuck up real quick.