Lord of the Flies

Gunm

So everyday i come home there's about 15-20 flies swarming on the glass dorr of the apartment living room. Day one i thought "Oh kid, someone just left a window open....

but no, not the case

For the past 4 days i come home and bam, same amount of flies lurking by the sliding glass door

I took out the trash after the seond day thinking something had exploded into a furious nest of maggots way down in the bags recesses but then again, the trash had only been there for three days.

Still, the flies keep coming

There's nothing rotting around the apartment. I smell nothing funny and i looked behind everything.

The drain is all clean.

So where the fuck do these flies keep coming from?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i wasnt in my apartment for 2 weeks , and when i came back i noticed i left some dishes in the sink, i go into the kitchen, and like 30 little flys come flying out of the sink, its fucking gross and i havent touched it since, its been like a week, i think i gotta get one of those hanging fly traps

shit like that freaks me out. i hope you dont start seeing hundreds of maggets by your glass door..i hate maggets ten times more than flies i rember once, im picking up fruit around my yard as a chore and i kick over one healthy looking apple and i appeared to have exploded and out comming hundreds of maggets, i took gasoline and lit the hell outta those demon spawn.

Im really dissapointed, I thought this thread was going to be about some kids running wild and killing each other in your house while you where out. Or mabey you where involved in this riotess behaviour when your parents left for 3 weeks or somthing.

Really! Very very dissapointing.

Originally posted by EnimeeOne@Aug 2 2005, 05:48 AM

Im really dissapointed, I thought this thread was going to be about some kids running wild and killing each other in your house while you where out.

ditto, like you were all locked in your apartment with no phones or anything and created your own apartment society etc.

Originally posted by Gat:Bush+Aug 2 2005, 11:30 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gat:Bush - Aug 2 2005, 11:30 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-EnimeeOne@Aug 2 2005, 05:48 AM

Im really dissapointed, I thought this thread was going to be about some kids running wild and killing each other in your house while you where out.

ditto, like you were all locked in your apartment with no phones or anything and created your own apartment society etc.

[/b]

Yes even better!,

man you better do somthing like this to come back from such a cool thread title then such a non interesting subject..

I want you to report back in 3 weeks after locking yourself into your bedroom with some tinned food and a few of your freinds and mabey some things that can be fashioned into primative weponry.

Anyone else feel free to add sugestions.

well, problem solved......the flies are all gone today

I guess whatever animal corpse in between the walls ran it's course and ceased being a breeding gorund

23 more days and i clear the fuck outta this shitty aprrtment

Guest KING BLING

^HAHAHAHAHAHA

Thats funny for some reason, maybe its the way her head is tilted...

Me and an ex were staying in the guest house at this farm that a friend was house sitting for. It was a real farm though, horses and donkeys. So there are a few flies in our room and I take a pillow case and run around the room hunting these bastards...being incredibly drunk I made it a game to leave fly guts covering this poor persons wall while my girlfriend got stepped on a lot hiding under the blanket. I was getting close to all of them when there was one on the light above us, a light like the one you might have in a bathroom that is built into the ceiling. I hit it, it falls like a foot and out comes a swarm of at leat 200 flies...no joke, like a swarm of bees

My girlfriend runs out screaming, I at first try to fight them like a good soldier - I will not abandon my post, THESE COLORS DON'T RUN! Than it gets gross and I run away too. We left the room with fly guts on the wall, a light dangling by a wire,and a room full of flies.

The best part is it was the house of a retired sheriff from California somewhere...

Flies

i had this same problem happen to me. except they were the big horse fly looking mother fuckers. everyday for a week i'd come home and find some dead on the floor and others swarming around the door. the problem went away after i made this chick i was fucking leave my house after a week of slothing around while i was at work. so i came to the conclusion that the bitch was just nasty or she'd leave the door open while she smoked her cancer sticks. i'd like to hope it was the latter of the two.