Meeting people from the internet

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my stories are lame.

A few years ago i met a guy from off the net, he sent pictures and he worked at a store near me.

One day i was bored so i stopped by his workplace. Dude looked like humpty dumpty.

I haven't seen a guy with a more out of proportioned body since him.

His hips were really wide but his upper body wasn't. Headshots truly mean nothing.

So i tried to overlook his looks for the time being, and i agreed to go to a close by boston market with him.

He offered me a soda, and i said i'd like one.

He came back to the car a with one soda and was like "hey you want any of this".

It didn't help that he was jewish.

Al Fin.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I was introduced to a member of the 12oz unexpectedly once upon a time,

and that's the only writer i've met that i didn't care for much, at all.

From then on i haven't felt a need to meet anyone off here, unless i'm propositioned to meeting.

But i have nothing to offer.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars@Aug 4 2005, 07:25 PM

I've met acouple people from the internet. All basically ended up being

crazy. Other than cluetwo. But maybe I'm just saying that because he

frequents this forum.

The only reason I'm a little loopy is my lady..I've said it a million times..I need to be single!!

Originally posted by Balki@Aug 8 2005, 07:15 PM

i met like 5 girls through myspace, my girlfriend now i met on there, the first night we met we had sex all night and sexed the posters off her walls. it was dope. it was love at first sight i guess you can say.

thats cool man.

hey wait... i wonder how many dudes she met on myspace and then had wild unprotected sex with ?

AIDS.

Originally posted by MOOGLE?+Aug 9 2005, 07:58 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MOOGLE? - Aug 9 2005, 07:58 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-decu goldyn1@Aug 8 2005, 07:02 PM

3 hours seems a little ridiculous

....so you ARE interested, i can shorten that to 30 minutes then settle things down with some mickeys in plastic cups and we can get all cozy an close to the sweet music of sizzla on the top of my bunk bed

[/b]

Sizzla Kalonji? i'm sooo there.

actually it's funny, i'm going to see him in concert nxt wk.

Originally posted by wAndEreR+Aug 9 2005, 07:42 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (wAndEreR - Aug 9 2005, 07:42 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Balki@Aug 8 2005, 03:15 PM

i met like 5 girls through myspace, my girlfriend now i met on there, the first night we met we had sex all night and sexed the posters off her walls. it was dope. it was love at first sight i guess you can say.

:haha: BUMP..GOT ANY FLIKKERS?

[/b]

i got a shot of my penis in her vagina but i cant post it

Originally posted by JohnnyHorton+Aug 10 2005, 12:55 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JohnnyHorton - Aug 10 2005, 12:55 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Balki@Aug 8 2005, 07:15 PM

thats cool man.

hey wait... i wonder how many dudes she met on myspace and then had wild unprotected sex with ?

AIDS.

[/b]

"aaaaannnd Balki falls to the ground.."