Meeting people from the internet

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah I've met a grip of ouncers.

seeks, heavylox, phillup drummond, A Fire Inside (aka top 5), ethreadz, eyeforaneye, frementor666, gatita, iquit, a bunch of NYC brick slayer heads. Surprisingly the amount of times I've been in Boston I've never gotten down with the ITD heads or KOH. And the fact that I live about 40 mins from raven and hesh I've still never had the pleasure.

Originally posted by heavyLox+Aug 1 2005, 06:56 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (heavyLox - Aug 1 2005, 06:56 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-destroya@Aug 1 2005, 06:10 PM

i met one guy, the day we met we stole some paint and put in work.

dont be mad....

but this sounds like the beginning of a beautiful gay writer trist.

[/b]

killa_cam.jpg

"no homo, b"

ive met 12ozers, hoes, writer's friends passing through my city, you name it.

no horror stories though except for my homie. that fucking moron hollered at some young broad online, and it turned out to be a police sting.

his ass got like a bunch of fines and 10 years probation. think he even has to rock a child molestor sign in his yard, not sure on that one though.

the worst part about it was he drove like an hour and a half to her city before pulling up to the house just to get locked up. hahahah i almost cried myself to sleep when homie told us.

met tyler durden like 5 years ago online from his friend who knew me somehow then ended up meeting each other like 3 years ago, same thing with this other kid/writer who turned out to go to my highschool, and thats it. i refuse to "meet" people from myspace and shit like that...too weird. if i want to meet you in person, i will.

Originally posted by ElectricitySucks+Aug 1 2005, 11:50 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ElectricitySucks - Aug 1 2005, 11:50 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>met tyler durden like 5 years ago online from his friend who knew me somehow then ended up meeting each other like 3 years ago, same thing with this other kid/writer who turned out to go to my highschool, and thats it. i refuse to "meet" people from myspace and shit like that...too weird. if i want to meet you in person, i will.

[/b]

I have a feeling we met one time. Possibly at a party for a mutual friend's clothing company.

<!--QuoteBegin-rental@Aug 1 2005, 10:02 PM

i guess if anyone with tits'll do for you. i didnt think you really liked me.

I hope you understand that was 95% joking.

I dont not like you, I just dont know you. I just remembered we bumped e-heads.

It's not like I wanna hang out with you and seduce you.

Originally posted by fermentor666@Aug 1 2005, 05:55 PM

I met MrChupacabra and he wouldn't stop hitting on me..

If i remember correctly it was more just EyeForAnEye making strange calls such as refering to a girls vagina as "muppet mouth" and me taking pictures where i look mentally retarded. I also lost a whole lot at tony hawk 4 and had a fire escape fall down like 10 feet while i was climbing up it.

Besides those two i've met Rage and Key3 and i'll be meeting a whole lot more of you folks in the very near future.

i met my girl online talking about cookie crisp (best cereal in the world) and now today is our 9 month mark. its just like meeting someone through a friend or some shit. its funny because i never went into the chat before and i went in and IMed her because we were talking about cereal. now we're running strong. best thing that has ever happened to me. I love you liz.

this thread has so much potential but too many wack motherfuckers are posting lame shit that is not amusing or entertaining or even what the guy is asking for. he wants crazy stories, not two pages of bitches sayign that they met a 12ozer and thats it.

as for me.

I met a fat 30 something year old bitch with a kid and everything, we were scheduling to fuck but when i saw how fat she was, im talking obese and shit, i just got ablowjob and left fearing for my safetey. i told her i would eat her out over the intenret but i didnt do shit. spell check my shit you perfectionist faggots.

ive got more true stories like that, ut i wanna hear some or read some .

i met the bitch through adultfriendfineder. i think i mentioned that along time ago.