Mobb Deep part of 50 cent..

why write?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by heavyLox@Aug 1 2005, 06:31 PM

what i would give to be able to talk about my "seductive magic stick" on the R&B charts, and get paid... and everyone here would more then welcome to hate, but you wouldnt make it past the gate.

THEY'D BE STANDIN BEHIND THE BARRICADE SCREAMIN "HEV GET ME IN!" I DEFINETLY AINT HATING.

M E R O.

M L B C.

If anything the only real sad part(well, other than having to hear mobb and mop songs with 50cent sing-a-long time...) is that I have a feeling instead of the fantastic sound effects we're so used to hearing from MOP they might fall back on just screaming "g-unit". which would be sad.

although, good for them getting paid, lil fames grillpiece is in serious need of a grind and polish, for serious.

mop was with roc guess the split made them split. but who cares mop will never get money sad to say, they will be the downfall of gunit.

now, mobb deep has been,is, and will remain fire. they will make millions on top of millions. the new song is fire and just think. mobb and dre? thats going to be something.