Mobb Deep part of 50 cent..

why write?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you mop has been looking for this fopr so long. Im sure they tired fo keepiong real while they are mostly sidelined by labels. Now they can make suburbia choose,"Fool what you want? Your life or your jewels?"

im not mad If G-unit was signing couch potatoes ID be the first online ready to hit the streets with my own "RBK heavy Sofa sleeper"; for real shit would be mad comfy with stash spots and wireless internet and other real dope features... all features sold seperately, spinners not yet available.

Originally posted by heavyLox@Aug 1 2005, 11:04 AM

you mop has been looking for this fopr so long. Im sure they tired fo keepiong real while they are mostly sidelined by labels. Now they can make suburbia choose,"Fool what you want? Your life or your jewels?"

im not mad If G-unit was signing couch potatoes ID be the first online ready to hit the streets with my own "RBK heavy Sofa sleeper"; for real shit would be mad comfy with stash spots and wireless internet and other real dope features... all features sold seperately, spinners not yet available.

ASK ABOUT MY RBK G6 FUTON, ITS A SET WITH THIS NIGGA HEV'S SHIT...SHIT HAS A COMPARTMENT THAT TURNS PHILLIE GUTS INTO NEWPORTS AND EGG ROLLS. SHIT GETS 50 MILES A GALLON, HIGHWAY.

AND YO. FUCK WHAT EVERYONE SAY. MOBB IS WASSUP NO MATTER WHAT. I LOVE HOW NIGGAS ARE LIKE "DAMN! NIGGAS SOLD OUT! THEY SIGNED TO G UNIT!" NIGGA. THESE NIGGAS BEEN KEEPING SHIT GUTTER FOR MAD LONG BUT HAVENT GOTTEN MAD DOUGH (WHICH I THINK THEY DESERVE CUZ THOSE NIGGAS DROPPED MAD CLASSICS) SO NOW 50 HERB ASS SIGNED EM AND THEY ABOUT TO DROP A PLATINUM ALBUM. THEY STILL FUCKING WITH ALCHEMIST AND HAV SO THEY STILL DROPPIN SHIT THAT SOUNDS LIKE MOBB DEEP. I AINT MAD. THEY DESERVE TO GET SOME GUAC. LET THESE NIGGAS DO THEY NUMBERS.

M E R O E

WE CLAP NIGGAS FOR LESS

SPLASH NIGGAS FOR LAUGHS

nah i feel that. but even so its to bad they went to this dudes camp. but then again 49 is gonna keep makin doe so why not get it off em. personally i think it may look like a defining moment in their history but if they dont switch up their still mobbdeep and mop likewise. but i aint makin shit so i dont give a fuck neither way right?

Originally posted by MEROJUANA@Aug 1 2005, 12:09 PM

AND YO. FUCK WHAT EVERYONE SAY. MOBB IS WASSUP NO MATTER WHAT. I LOVE HOW NIGGAS ARE LIKE "DAMN! NIGGAS SOLD OUT! THEY SIGNED TO G UNIT!" NIGGA. THESE NIGGAS BEEN KEEPING SHIT GUTTER FOR MAD LONG BUT HAVENT GOTTEN MAD DOUGH (WHICH I THINK THEY DESERVE CUZ THOSE NIGGAS DROPPED MAD CLASSICS) SO NOW 50 HERB ASS SIGNED EM AND THEY ABOUT TO DROP A PLATINUM ALBUM. THEY STILL FUCKING WITH ALCHEMIST AND HAV SO THEY STILL DROPPIN SHIT THAT SOUNDS LIKE MOBB DEEP. I AINT MAD. THEY DESERVE TO GET SOME GUAC. LET THESE NIGGAS DO THEY NUMBERS.

M E R O E

WE CLAP NIGGAS FOR LESS

SPLASH NIGGAS FOR LAUGHS

Word up, a group of Mobb Deep's stature at least gets the benefit of the doubt until they drop an album. Not a lot of artists, even today's top sellers, will register on hip hop's collective memory the way Mobb Deep has and continues to do.

Guest kasmoney

yall dont rember that old mobb deep song wit 50??

mobb n mop over sum dre beats....whoa..

dre n em run all this shit ..50 is told what to do..

Originally posted by kasmoney@Aug 1 2005, 05:59 PM

yall dont rember that old mobb deep song wit 50??

"BUMP DAT" YEAH THATS WHEN 50 WAS GUTTER. "I MOVE WIT THEM DOUBLEMINT TWINS THEM 2 MACS THAT LEAVE YOU FLAT ON YA BACK, BRRRRRAT TAKE DAT" NOW THE NIGGA IS ON THE R&B CHARTS TALKIN BOUT HIS SEDUCTIVE MAGIC STICK.

M E R O E