Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
why write?

Mobb Deep part of 50 cent..

hmmm.nas said queens bridge has the games back.but this shit is all bullshit.rap battles=attention whores undercover.

my whole world just came crashing down around me

:sadcrying:

ike Mr.ABC said g-unit is makin so much money off the pop charts right now its stupid, and the rap industry is all about money, so why wouldnt you sign with them?

and regardless of the label, its still MOP and its still mobb deep.

you mop has been looking for this fopr so long. Im sure they tired fo keepiong real while they are mostly sidelined by labels. Now they can make suburbia choose,"Fool what you want? Your life or your jewels?"

im not mad If G-unit was signing couch potatoes ID be the first online ready to hit the streets with my own "RBK heavy Sofa sleeper"; for real shit would be mad comfy with stash spots and wireless internet and other real dope features... all features sold seperately, spinners not yet available.

Originally posted by heavyLox@Aug 1 2005, 11:04 AM

you mop has been looking for this fopr so long. Im sure they tired fo keepiong real while they are mostly sidelined by labels. Now they can make suburbia choose,"Fool what you want? Your life or your jewels?"

im not mad If G-unit was signing couch potatoes ID be the first online ready to hit the streets with my own "RBK heavy Sofa sleeper"; for real shit would be mad comfy with stash spots and wireless internet and other real dope features... all features sold seperately, spinners not yet available.

ASK ABOUT MY RBK G6 FUTON, ITS A SET WITH THIS NIGGA HEV'S SHIT...SHIT HAS A COMPARTMENT THAT TURNS PHILLIE GUTS INTO NEWPORTS AND EGG ROLLS. SHIT GETS 50 MILES A GALLON, HIGHWAY.

AND YO. FUCK WHAT EVERYONE SAY. MOBB IS WASSUP NO MATTER WHAT. I LOVE HOW NIGGAS ARE LIKE "DAMN! NIGGAS SOLD OUT! THEY SIGNED TO G UNIT!" NIGGA. THESE NIGGAS BEEN KEEPING SHIT GUTTER FOR MAD LONG BUT HAVENT GOTTEN MAD DOUGH (WHICH I THINK THEY DESERVE CUZ THOSE NIGGAS DROPPED MAD CLASSICS) SO NOW 50 HERB ASS SIGNED EM AND THEY ABOUT TO DROP A PLATINUM ALBUM. THEY STILL FUCKING WITH ALCHEMIST AND HAV SO THEY STILL DROPPIN SHIT THAT SOUNDS LIKE MOBB DEEP. I AINT MAD. THEY DESERVE TO GET SOME GUAC. LET THESE NIGGAS DO THEY NUMBERS.

M E R O E

WE CLAP NIGGAS FOR LESS

SPLASH NIGGAS FOR LAUGHS

nah i feel that. but even so its to bad they went to this dudes camp. but then again 49 is gonna keep makin doe so why not get it off em. personally i think it may look like a defining moment in their history but if they dont switch up their still mobbdeep and mop likewise. but i aint makin shit so i dont give a fuck neither way right?

wild.. i asked this question to a group of friends yesterday..

but really i don't give a shit either way. the rap indsutry doesn't affect my monetary status so it has no affect on my life.

SO NOW FITTY CAN KICK BACK N MAKE $$ OFF MOBB DEEP 2..MOBB DEEP IZ THE REAL SHIT THO..WHO FIGURED

EM OH BEE BEE..DEE DOUBLE EE PEE :king:

Originally posted by MEROJUANA@Aug 1 2005, 12:09 PM

AND YO. FUCK WHAT EVERYONE SAY. MOBB IS WASSUP NO MATTER WHAT. I LOVE HOW NIGGAS ARE LIKE "DAMN! NIGGAS SOLD OUT! THEY SIGNED TO G UNIT!" NIGGA. THESE NIGGAS BEEN KEEPING SHIT GUTTER FOR MAD LONG BUT HAVENT GOTTEN MAD DOUGH (WHICH I THINK THEY DESERVE CUZ THOSE NIGGAS DROPPED MAD CLASSICS) SO NOW 50 HERB ASS SIGNED EM AND THEY ABOUT TO DROP A PLATINUM ALBUM. THEY STILL FUCKING WITH ALCHEMIST AND HAV SO THEY STILL DROPPIN SHIT THAT SOUNDS LIKE MOBB DEEP. I AINT MAD. THEY DESERVE TO GET SOME GUAC. LET THESE NIGGAS DO THEY NUMBERS.

M E R O E

WE CLAP NIGGAS FOR LESS

SPLASH NIGGAS FOR LAUGHS

Word up, a group of Mobb Deep's stature at least gets the benefit of the doubt until they drop an album. Not a lot of artists, even today's top sellers, will register on hip hop's collective memory the way Mobb Deep has and continues to do.

Guest kasmoney

yall dont rember that old mobb deep song wit 50??

mobb n mop over sum dre beats....whoa..

dre n em run all this shit ..50 is told what to do..

Originally posted by kasmoney@Aug 1 2005, 05:59 PM

yall dont rember that old mobb deep song wit 50??

"BUMP DAT" YEAH THATS WHEN 50 WAS GUTTER. "I MOVE WIT THEM DOUBLEMINT TWINS THEM 2 MACS THAT LEAVE YOU FLAT ON YA BACK, BRRRRRAT TAKE DAT" NOW THE NIGGA IS ON THE R&B CHARTS TALKIN BOUT HIS SEDUCTIVE MAGIC STICK.

M E R O E

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this