...gone fishing...

scumdog

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by scumdog+Aug 1 2005, 07:15 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (scumdog - Aug 1 2005, 07:15 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Asiquan@Aug 1 2005, 05:05 PM

Oh jesus............you couldn't resist slipping one in now could you?

..like i slipped it in your moms asshole last night while your dad watched...

..wishing he could pound it like me....

[/b]

HAHA funny shit Scumdog! Take it to their throats homie.

Originally posted by scumdog+Aug 1 2005, 06:15 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (scumdog - Aug 1 2005, 06:15 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Asiquan@Aug 1 2005, 05:05 PM

[/b]

ahahahah! You're such a toy ass homosexual! So..........I heard you got booted off your crew that you were so proud of being on! When are you going to stop playing yourself and just suck my dick? Really..........you're a fucking nobody in the grand scheme of things! I know a few kids who tell me what a stupid ass dopey fuck you are! Bragging at parties about how you "crush".........I even heard you have a tattoo of your crew that booted you? If that's the case.........I hope your faggot ass feels like a fucking idiot everytime you have to look at it in the morning and realize that no one wants to be involved with your faggot ass! You're a fucking flea on my balls! Stay sucking chump! :haha: Oh and my whole point is.........that no one knows who you are.........you're trying to self promote on your post to get attention! I've even seen you "bump" posts by saying your own name..........That is the utmost fagsexual shit I've ever seen! Giving yourself cyber props? Now........give me that cyber sucking you owe me, fag!

Originally posted by Asiquan+Aug 2 2005, 01:08 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Asiquan - Aug 2 2005, 01:08 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by scumdog@Aug 1 2005, 06:15 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Asiquan@Aug 1 2005, 05:05 PM

ahahahah! You're such a toy ass homosexual! So..........I heard you got booted off your crew that you were so proud of being on! When are you going to stop playing yourself and just suck my dick? Really..........you're a fucking nobody in the grand scheme of things! I know a few kids who tell me what a stupid ass dopey fuck you are! Bragging at parties about how you "crush".........I even heard you have a tattoo of your crew that booted you? If that's the case.........I hope your faggot ass feels like a fucking idiot everytime you have to look at it in the morning and realize that no one wants to be involved with your faggot ass! You're a fucking flea on my balls! Stay sucking chump! :haha: Oh and my whole point is.........that no one knows who you are.........you're trying to self promote on your post to get attention! I've even seen you "bump" posts by saying your own name..........That is the utmost fagsexual shit I've ever seen! Giving yourself cyber props? Now........give me that cyber sucking you owe me, fag!

[/b]

oh im kicked off cew huh...don't belive everything the little birds tell you...

check up on your facts first homie...i think the boot is going the other way homie...im gp for life homie...belive it....bc got no pull or say so in shit ..so fuck him,fuck you ,fuck charms .fuck that fag wierdo...... come down from everet and hit me up let's box fool bring all your toy ass friends....any time bitch don't make me come up there...you don't do shit ...you ain't shit back up all that non sense fool....shit's on every thing i catch of yours is gone fool...belive it ..so come down here and beat me..leave this cyber shit alone for once and come fight me bitch....be a fucking man...you ain't a writer you sell mortgages bitch keep your day job...

oh im kicked off cew huh...don't belive everything the little birds tell you...

check up on your facts first homie...i think the boot is going the other way homie...im gp for life homie...belive it....bc got no pull or say so in shit ..so fuck him,fuck you ,fuck charms .fuck that fag wierdo...... come down from everet and hit me up let's box fool bring all your toy ass friends....any time bitch don't make me come up there...you don't do shit ...you ain't shit back up all that non sense fool....shit's on every thing i catch of yours is gone fool...belive it ..so come down here and beat me..leave this cyber shit alone for once and come fight me bitch....be a fucking man...you ain't a writer you sell mortgages bitch keep your day job...

So what's good smart guy? Real writers wash dishes? Let's see..........I got chips.......you're probably broke! I got a name..........you're a shitstain! You ragging my freights? You'd be foolish to even think you can keep up with me! I'm connected chump..........I've got kids in all corners of this state and the states that surround us that'll rag your shit for me! From the Southwest all the way to Vancouver BC........Arizona........LA.........Don't be a fool and start that bullshit! You name the time and place............I'll punch you the fuck out, TOY!

hey asic, you fucking yuppie, get off both of my friends dicks, this is between two individuals, and you dont know shit about it. i am the fucking authority here. quit jocking my crew and stay out of it. dick. we will fuck you up, seriously. i have no qaulms with you, but i notice a tendency you have of running your mouth lately. keep being a bitch and we will take you out.

sincerely,

DOUGAL.

ps. this is all i am gonna say so making fun of me with your internet wit is useless. i am in the street bitch. yall spend way to much time on this shit and its fucking disgusting.

Originally posted by DOUGAL@Aug 4 2005, 01:22 PM

pps. myne would FUCK you up. :jestor: :jestor:

I wasn't talking to you..........I was talking to myne........I give a fuck what crew he's in.......whether he's in yours or not! You fuck me up? Get real kid.........you weigh a buck 30 soaking wet! The only kid that I have any respect for pertaining to you and your click at all............is your boy B you know who................he's been real to my face and I came and saw him.........to set things straight with us! Your boy myne came at me.........over the computer.......after that.......woofing bullshit about wishing he saw me! So fuck you.........I'm not starting shit with anyone........I'm just clowning your boy! The funny shit here is that when I came to the party at your house you were a passive individual..........now you're going to fuck me up? I'm just being real here........you do the same! Don't clown yourself..........this is between 2 people........myself and myne!

[to me the whole shit is fucking funny. the fact that someone would go on the internet and bump THEMSELVES is probably one of the best things i have ever heard. that shits fucking great. i dont know if i was that pathetic if i could lay down with myself at night. and posting your OWN freights in a thread under some 12oz name to get some kind of internet fame is fucking weak too. i dont think asicwhatever was right in talking game about your "crew" bullshit cuz its none of his concern but he is just stating facts. dont get all butt hurt about it, listen to what hes really saying. take if from an outsider, youre making a fool of yourself scumdog. youre not good at graffiti and on top of that your being super pathetic. then everytime u make an ass of yourself u say shit like "ill beat u up though". u sould like a meathead jock with half a brain. be a little inteligent here and just hear what people are saying to u. u arent shit. im not shit. this guy asic aint shit. but youre coming with some huge ego and doing fucking gay shit. just be real with yourself and niggas will respect that.