home made acid etch

chid1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'd be careful with that, even if it is funny to the older heads on here. If some kid manages to kill themselves with some deliberately bullshit instructions like that you're going to have their parents bringing down a legal shitstorm on 12oz and you, if you haven't been going through 4 proxies every time you post here.

Originally posted by Biggus Dickus@Jul 31 2005, 04:16 PM

I'd be careful with that, even if it is funny to the older heads on here. If some kid manages to kill themselves with some deliberately bullshit instructions like that you're going to have their parents bringing down a legal shitstorm on 12oz and you, if you haven't been going through 4 proxies every time you post here.

wow.. i was thinking that exact same thing. except for the part about proxies, whats a proxy?

A proxy server is basically a computer sitting on the internet that takes requests from you, mirrors them to the server that you want to contact, then sends any data received as a result of that request back to you. Any access logs for the website or other server you're going to through the proxy will show the IP address of the proxy, not you.

If the proxy server doesn't keep logs, you can view webpages anonymously in this way, although your ISP or another computer in between you may keep logs.

You can also chain through several anonymous proxies for added security. More basic info @ http://www.searchlores.org/anonyweb.htm.