Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
defyoner

secondary high school.

ok. so i dropped out of regular highschool when i was a junior. then did nothing for over a year. then went back to highschool. it was one of those shitty secondary highschool joints.. where you get a GED and a highschool diploma. reall ghetto kids with babies and shit. and just morons. i hated it there. i hated the teachers. so i thought to myself.. im gonna make a huge joke out of this experience.

note: this is a test i took in a bio class.

173706047_l.jpg

..moving on.. a question later on in that test..

"how has the domestication of plants and animals gradually afftected human growth?"

173704202_l.jpg

i never graduated from there. i dropped out of there as well. and got my ged. it was a waste of time but i had alot of fun. ill be back to share more pictures if i can find them. i happend to stumle across these the other day and felt the need to share.

w3 hav3 doggy fri3nds now.

i dropped out of highschool also,and i just went straight for the ged.

u know i went to one of those schools too but loved it. the work was so easy i show up and do it all in a hour and leave have enough time to catch up with my friends from the regular highschool before the skipped out during lunch.

fun times

cheers to the GED class of 12oz. that GED test was hella easy. i needed a 2250 to pass.. and i got some shit like 3600. 93 percentile or above in every subject. i'm a smart guy. schools just not for me.

i took my ged hungover adn after 3 hours of sleep, ended up taking a nap halfway through it and still got almost a perfect score on that shit. I couldn't beleive how easy that shit was. It was almost humorous.

I remember there was a aprt where we had to write an essay about how our views on something has changed from when we were a kis to now and I decided to write mine on classic country music....good shit.

Put me down with the GED squad also.

Those papers are funny. I remember when I was still in highschool we got my boy to write "RICHARD FUCKING PRYER" as the answer to a test question.

Im a loser, I got a highschool regents diploma and Im more than half way done with my MS.

Guest Swizel

Oh ya! I droped out of middle school to get a medical degree. then started my own high school.

Ooooh bitches! Doogie in the house.

deterrent Today, 03:00 PM Post #3

Group: Member

Member ID: 40,077

Wow!

Now on to another matter, I just purchased some Reses peanutbutter cups for a doller and the package only holds 3 not the expected 4.

--------------------

:haha:

for you fermentor666 i will hunt down more pics. i have some on my old cellphone which is laying around here some where.. so ill get those on here shortly.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this