BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND

HOT BOY

Guest Graff Jesus

man this fool is cracking me the fuck up. is this what i've been missing on 12oz?

is this 160's cousin?

hilarious........... :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

0lead.jpg

Let me help you solve the mystery. I'm no nerdy fat gay bencher. My spots are hot and I risk my freedom at every bench. Though you may want to diss Lead, keep in mind that was the style most writers had in 2003 when the photo was taken. So hate the game, I just documented it.

As far as I go, you can drop the science on me. I have nothing to hide. I bench and streak. All my friends are writers and I help them discover spots and find the cars.

I guess the word Bencher is a dirty word. With upcoming laws, the majority benchers will disappear. While you insult them, keep in mind they provide you with day-time shots...maybe you should thank them instead playa

Originally posted by Hermdog@Aug 1 2005, 07:45 AM

I bench and streak. All my friends are writers and I help them discover spots and find the cars.

SO BASICALLY YOURE A CHEERLEADER? LOOK B, YOU AINT SHIT IN MY EYES. YOU AINT RISKIN SHIT. YOURE TAKING PHOTOS. STOP. NO ONE CARES TO SEE YOUR STUPID PICTURES OF BA NSF GRAFFITI OR YOUR NEW AGE STREAKS. YOURE PROBABLY SUPER OLD. DO SOMETHING CONSTRUCTIVE OR START WRITING OR SOMETHING. SOMETHING OTHER THAN TAKING FLICKS YOU FUCKING NERD. SON, PAINTING TRAINS AINT HOT. AND TAKING PHOTOS OF THEM DEFINATELY ISNT, SO DONT COME AT ME ALL TUFF. IM A FUCKING KING. YOU JOCK ME. YOU FLICK MY SHIT. I DONT FLICK YOUR SHIT. FUCKING TOY. IM FAMOUS. INTERNATIONALLY KNOWN. NIGGAS IN FRANCE KNOW HOTBOY. NIGGAS IN SWEEDEN KNOW HOT BOY. NIGGAS ON MARS KNOW HOT BOY. YOU GET IT? AND LEAD SUCKS. HES BELOW ME. IM KING. HES LIKE A PESANT. AND YOU ARE LIKE A JESTER THAT EVERYONE LAUGHS AT THEN GOES HOME TO CRY. REAL RECOGNISE REAL SON!

You win HOTBOY. I'm a cheerleader and a toy. But that doesn't bother me. I take pictures because it makes my day. I've seen some great freights and choose to share my collection in hopes that other people do the same.

I've reached my goal, and that is all that matters. Hate on King

Guest professor poopatronic

just so there's no confusion, this clown is definitely NOT the writer hotboy from the denver area. he is entertaining though.

Originally posted by Hermdog@Aug 1 2005, 10:44 AM

You win HOTBOY. I'm a cheerleader and a toy. But that doesn't bother me. I take pictures because it makes my day. I've seen some great freights and choose to share my collection in hopes that other people do the same.

I've reached my goal, and that is all that matters. Hate on King

haha....................that was pretty lame. but on the otherside FUCK hotboy. this shit aint funny. yall bitchmade praisin this fool, toy or king, dudes a chump. yall just bitches. sheep. hes laughing at ALL OF YOU jockin him. i see threw this fool. you aint got friends homie. i dont think your king of shit. i think you definatly burn rainz. but you just like a hermdog streak dawg. nobody looks twice. i bet at one point homeboys even posted one of his own and dissed it just to get himself off the hook. you bottom of tha bag hotboy. you aint shit. i KNOW it. so for fucks sake let this be the last reply, let this thread die.