BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND

HOT BOY

YO, I BE FUCKING FLARIN IT UP AND SHIT AND NIGGAS THINK THEY KNOW ME JUST CUZ THEY SEE MY SHIT IN THEIR MENTAL. NIGGA, YOU DONT KNOW ME. YOU MIGHT SEE ME BUT YOU DONT FUCKING KNOW ME. I AM FUCKING ALL OVER THIS MOTHA FUCKA. WHEN U SEE ME PICTURE ME ROLLIN LIKE 2PAC. I STARTED DOIN IT UP IN LIKE 79, NO BIG DEAL, AND NIGGAS WAS LIKE "YO B, YOU AINT THAT GOOD" BUT IN LIKE 80 NIGGAS WAS LIKE ON MY JOCK. SO I JUST CAME OUT AND STRATED FUCKING DOING IT LIKE NO OTHER NIGGAS WAS DOING AND NO ONE KNEW WHAT TO DO CUZ I WAS KINGIN SHIT. AND NOW NIGGAS JOCK. I AM IN ALL THE MAGS. I RUN THE STREETS. I AM IN YOUR FUCKING DREAMS. IN YOUR MENTAL. MOTHER FUCKING KING OF THE STREETS NIGGA. DESTROYING ALL LINES.

unknown_004.jpg

unknown6.jpg

unknown30.jpg

0lead.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I was talking about HOT BOY, not you.

This in particular:

YO B, DONT COME AT ME LIKE THAT SON. I FUCKING DO THIS SHIT. YOU ARE A BENCHER OR WHATEVER THE FUCK. NIGGS IS PLASTIC. FONY CHEERLEADERS FOR REAL NIGGAS LIKE ME. I FUCKING DO MY DIRT. I AM OUT THERE EVERY SUNDAY NIGHT FUCKING FLARIN UP ON THE LINES, TAKIN OVER. RUNNIN SHIT. WHEN U ARE ON MY LEVEL THEN GET AT ME SON. UNTIL THEN FOLLOW MY KRYLON TRAILS.

I DONT KNOW WHO YOUR STUPID MYRO NIGGA IS BUT WHOEVER HE IS HE NEEDS TO GET OFF HOTBOYS DICK. ILL FUCKING GO OVER HIM. ILL GO OVER YOU. I WILL FUCKING GO OVER ANYONE. YOURE IGNORANT. GO TO FUCKING NYC AND SEE THAT ALL NIGGAS TALK LIKE ME SON. GET OFF IT YOU MIDWEST FUCKNIG TOY. I RUN THE STREETS. I RUN THE LINES.