THE RETURN OF POPGUNWAR

Lizzybag

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Wow dog, so you've got all sorts of nice shit, you're out doing art, you ride motorcycles, swim in pools, drink expensive stock, surf, committ petty crimes, and chill in rich, gated communities in Florida?

376x180.jpg

I'd beat your teeth in with a lead pipe and wear them shattered shits like Dolph Lungren in a Van Damme movie, twirp.

Originally posted by Lizzybag@Jul 30 2005, 03:58 PM

26sided cube... you might be 7'3" but im 6'2" and im not afraid of anyone in the rain or winter. tell me who you are and i promise you when i find you... i will put 26 dents into your forehead.

No, see.. I was saying that shit to be a smartass. You've actually brought it to the level of threatening to 'find me'. Keep it up, Rob, you're getting tougher by the second.

I always knew popgun was a sp4wn camp1ng llama.

Hey popgun, if you're tired be quiet and go to sleep. Man, this is gonna be fun, this is almost as good as Tease coming back, if not better. Although I'm sure he's roasting weiners in the shadows of 12oz too somewhere.

Originally posted by Lizzybag@Jul 30 2005, 06:56 PM

I am currently dating a 20yr old SUPER rich socialite who lives in a gated community in the country club of ******* and has a father who literally owns more than 3/4ths of the entire town skyscrapers and all. We spend our days hanging out at the country club drinking cocktails and swimming, and the nights lounging in her hot tub and sauna and watching television on her 60" plasma screen flatscreen t.v. that she has hanging above her fireplace.

enjoy it while it lasts...money never wins.