• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Lizzybag

THE RETURN OF POPGUNWAR

Originally posted by courtorder@Jul 30 2005, 03:20 PM

awesome.

edit: where did the psuedoprepism thread go, anyway?

gobbled up in the crossover, like many other golden threads.

Wow dog, so you've got all sorts of nice shit, you're out doing art, you ride motorcycles, swim in pools, drink expensive stock, surf, committ petty crimes, and chill in rich, gated communities in Florida?

376x180.jpg

I'd beat your teeth in with a lead pipe and wear them shattered shits like Dolph Lungren in a Van Damme movie, twirp.

26sided cube... you might be 7'3" but im 6'2" and im not afraid of anyone in the rain or winter. tell me who you are and i promise you when i find you... i will put 26 dents into your forehead.

Originally posted by Lizzybag@Jul 30 2005, 03:58 PM

26sided cube... you might be 7'3" but im 6'2" and im not afraid of anyone in the rain or winter. tell me who you are and i promise you when i find you... i will put 26 dents into your forehead.

No, see.. I was saying that shit to be a smartass. You've actually brought it to the level of threatening to 'find me'. Keep it up, Rob, you're getting tougher by the second.

yo son, im 6'5'' 130 lbs. Dont fuck with me B. Im wearing some extra large sunglasses and pretending im in Irak living the LES drug life.

Where in Florida do you stay? I've noticed a little bit of vandalism in my hood recently.

Originally posted by swif1@Jul 30 2005, 10:10 PM

Where in Florida do you stay? I've noticed a little bit of vandalism in my hood recently.

quit trying to use 'vandalism' as an excuse to meet hot new guys, swif

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

oh boy..this is gonna be fun..do you smell it?

I always knew popgun was a sp4wn camp1ng llama.

Hey popgun, if you're tired be quiet and go to sleep. Man, this is gonna be fun, this is almost as good as Tease coming back, if not better. Although I'm sure he's roasting weiners in the shadows of 12oz too somewhere.