Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest HESHIANDET

i gotta stop hanging w/ british people

Guest HESHIANDET

i work for a british company and these guys kill me apres work style. so hungover right now

Guest HESHIANDET

theingestion of large amounts of alcohol leads to whats called a "hangover" the next day.

haha, I just got on with an australian company, i think i might be in the same boat. They took me to a pub for my interview.

I ain't scrurred though, i can hang.

Originally posted by Home Time+Jul 30 2005, 10:12 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Home Time - Jul 30 2005, 10:12 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-CACashRefund@Jul 30 2005, 02:30 PM

Allow alcohol.

:hatred:

[/b]

What?

Ive been fucking with this british chick who has been staying at my boy's girlfriends house this summer.No complaints coming this way

yeah this austrailian guy came in to my place of business and kept calling me "mate". then when we didn't have what he was looking for he let out a really disappointed "aaahhhhhh bugger".

i work with a dude straight from the island....hes also a good friend of mine.I love the shitty humor and straight drunkness of these people

Originally posted by effyoo@Jul 30 2005, 10:08 AM

haha, I just got on with an australian company, i think i might be in the same boat. They took me to a pub for my interview.

I ain't scrurred though, i can hang.

Just don't let them take you out for sushi, give you cocaine, and let you gorge yourslef on illegal beer and cheap wine all night. I've heard that's a bad combination....

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this