I GOT SPRAYED BY A SKUNK

courtorder

this shit was REALLY fucked up. i was riding bikes with a friend, and i had a small light on. i saw a white streak, and since it was just about pitch black otherwise on this path, i couldnt see anything else. next thing i knew, i felt a MIST on the front of my body. Commence to chaos. i tore off my shirt, threw it in the street (big street) then ripped off my helmet and smashed it on the ground, yelling, "FUCK FUCK FUCK, I JUST GOT SPRAYED BY A SKUNK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!" needless to say, my friend was very confused until he smelled it and shit. I called a friend with a car, and he brought a tomato. i rubbed it all over, which helped a little bit. i was somewhat stripping in this residential area, rubbing a fucking tomatoe all over my body(think about this picture.) and some lady yelled, "GET THE HELL AWAY FROM MY CAR!" to which i responded, so calmly that it surprised everyone of my friends there,"Mam, I'm sorry for any inconvenience, i just got sprayed by a skunk and my friend is here to get me home." she shut the fuck up. got home, took baths and followed remedies (vinegar+water bath, hydrogen peroxide+baking soda+dish soap) and the smell is just about gone. Fuck. :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred:

oh yeah, i want to commit genocide against skunks.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

WWWWWack, I hope this shit never happens to me. Bathing in all of those ingredients doesn't sound like too much fun either, but I guess you'd do almost anything to get that awful stench gone.

Hahaha, you shaved your legs, i wanna see that.

Originally posted by FunTimePartyTeam@Jul 30 2005, 09:32 AM

My dog got sprayed once. I coulndt believe how bad the smell actually was. Something like burnt gralic and fresh asphalt, with and extra dose of nasty thrown in.

My condolences pal.

took about a week for the smell do die down on my dog. shit was rank though.