Online Poker Anyone?

WeakSauce

Anyone here play any online poker, mainly any royal vegas players? I've been playing for a few months off of the $10 free you get for signing up, I got up to about $140 a couple weeks ago, but lately I've been getting real pissed at all these fucking euro-trash (not generalizing here) players from sweeden who call jack 4 preflop after a $1 bet at a .5/.10 blinds table. I'm down to about $70 now but I was just wondering if anyone wants to hook up on royal vegas at some tables and share hands and take some fools' money. I'm tired of losing and I'm sure as hell up for cheating.

If you're wondering what royal vegas is check it out at http://www.collegepokerchampionship.com and then download the program. once you sign up withing 24 hrs they credit to your account for $10, with no catch. so you have nothing to lose and everything to gain. hell if you just wanted to take the $10 and bounce you could just withdraw it once you get it. (make sure to use all real info on this thing tho)

But if there are any players here lets play together.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

wait, youre on a mac, and youre computer illiterate?? macs are even more user friendly than PC. but yo, .exe files are programs for windows. you apparently downloaded the PC file on a mac, therefore your computer wont open it. when downloading a program for a mac, the file must be a .app So if youre computer illiterate why did you fork out all the money for a mac?

Originally posted by caffeine@Jul 28 2005, 11:21 PM

I play Texas Hold Em online at Pokerstars.net- been doing it for about a month. So far my RL game is vastly improving, so I'm not just donating to the pot nowadays. :haha:

Free $10 credit just for signing up? I'll def check into this.

word, let me know when you get the $10.

LUCKY CHANCES IS THE PLACE TO BE WHEN YOU IN THE BAY. Theres alot of dumb muthafuckas that can't wait to give you their money. Ive been playing there for about three years. Theres always mini and tournaments 24/7. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE......... ;)

Originally posted by WeakSauce+Jul 29 2005, 04:46 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WeakSauce - Jul 29 2005, 04:46 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-synaps@Jul 28 2005, 11:32 PM

I play for money at http://www.888.com

they give you 1k free @ startup. $1/$2 tables through $200 mins.

decent place.

but yeah, I feel you on the big starts.

wait youre saying they give you $1,000 free? that cant be right... are we talking real money?

[/b]

nah. the 1k they give you for free is just practise money. wont do you any good other than give you a shitload of time to get used to the game.

edit: the 7's and omaha tables are running there. best i've seen around.

not sure if either is your game

Guest fr8lover

most bonuses you have to clear by playing a certain number of raked hands before they just hand the money to you, so no, it isn't TOTALLY free money. if you know how to play it smooth and play super tight to get enough hands for the bonus it works fine. party poker counts raked hands for you even if you aren't in the hand, so it's one of the easiest to get bonuses from.

I play on partypoker, fulltilt, ultimatebet, and poker stars.... my boys and I just play tournaments for bonus points that you can redeem for tournament entry chips, which can be used to play in games for real money...

It takes a long ass time, and chances are you could waste a bunch of time just to get knocked out quick.. but it's the closest you can come to playing with free money.

Who want it?

I'm more or less interested in playing in on the real money online poker games, but don't feel like depositing any money. So far I signed up with royal vegas through online poker college championships, and they gave me $10 bucks without any deposit.

So does anyone know of any other sites like that?

I hear there are alot of people cheating at the tables as well. How is that even done? Btw I'm still a beginner at this. Any info is appreciated.