Young Jeezy.

defyoner

1103324038MwbWBJuE.jpgok.. me and a friend got 10 free tickets to see.. mike jones, young jeezy, young guns, memphis bleek, trill ville.. and some others. so of course i had a copy of mike jones(seriously who doesnt?). then i was in circuit city yesterday and saw that the young jeezy album dropped. it was $9 so i figured i'd pick it up. this cd is amazing. young jeezy sounds like camron if he was from huston. i highly suggest you pick this cd up. if you are reluctant.. talk to me.. ill try to get you a copy.

all i gotta say is.. lil scrappy. t.i., bun b, tick daddy, young buck, lil will.. are all on this cd as well.

keep it hood.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Cuz he's from GA, not houston. And maaaan Jeezy been on fire down here, Air Force Ones was a hood classic a year ago. I'm just glad the nigga got some exposure, cause the Trap or Die mixtapes was fire and you ain't know noone that didn't have it. And Cam'ron can't even compare to this nigga lyrically, period.

Boyz N Da Hood is his group and the whole album bang. Jody Breeze got a solo album out now, his shit ridin too.

Originally posted by SCRAWBURRY+Jul 29 2005, 01:38 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SCRAWBURRY - Jul 29 2005, 01:38 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-theGOON@Jul 29 2005, 03:08 PM

this is one aspect of hip hop i have zero interest in... though i recently saw a cd titled "music to drive by" and i found that quite witty.

I suppose you're more into pretentious nerd rap then? Am I right?

[/b]

actually i pretty much listen to hardcore and metal. recent hip hop i've picked up--guru's jazzmatazz v.1 and foreign legion's kidnapper van. i enjoy whatever that falls under categorically....

Originally posted by theGOON+Jul 29 2005, 03:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (theGOON - Jul 29 2005, 03:53 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by SCRAWBURRY@Jul 29 2005, 01:38 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-theGOON@Jul 29 2005, 03:08 PM

this is one aspect of hip hop i have zero interest in... though i recently saw a cd titled "music to drive by" and i found that quite witty.

I suppose you're more into pretentious nerd rap then? Am I right?

actually i pretty much listen to hardcore and metal. recent hip hop i've picked up--guru's jazzmatazz v.1 and foreign legion's kidnapper van. i enjoy whatever that falls under categorically....

[/b]

That's cool, I wasn't really trying to be a dick...So I hope you don't take offense to my comment...I listen to a lot of metal myself but I appreciate the gangsta shit too.

Jeezy said it himself, he aint really a rapper...He just spits real talk. It took me a while to get into his music, but after a while I was feeling it...Dude cracks me up.