THE BEST WAY TO GET SOMEONE FIRED...

Stereotype V.001

This is retarded. Why don't you just file a bunch of random complaints about the person in the suggestion box and if your burger market or whatever doesn't have them you should suggest making one. You should get cool points for suggesting that and they are anonymous from what I understand so you wont have a problem with making up names and shit.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Synaps, I'm sorry my reason isn't entertaining enough for you. How about this one...

The year was 1956, and it was a cold, bitter December night. Policeman Lt. Paul Johnson was on his nightly beat, one that he had traversed countless times before. As his feet followed the same route that had been imbedded into his memory, they left a pattern in the newly fallen snow that lined the streets and sidewalks on Minnesota like a fresh, beautiful white carpet. Little did he know, he wasn't the only man walking that route. Another was following his footprints, being careful not to give up his position.

Due to the bitter cold, Paulie (as his friends called him) decided to forego the rest of his beat due to the bitter cold that was keeping everyone inside. "Not a good night for crime", he silently reflected to himself. Instead, he decided to stop by his favorite dinner for some hot coffee and a bite to eat.

A few minutes after sitting down, finding refuge from the seemingly endless winter, Paul was enjoying his favorite pastry. A pumpkin pie, ornately decorated with apple crumbs and a jelly topping. Then, a man entered, the only other patron at the dinner. He was dressed in a dark overcoat, was wearing a brown tophat, with a scarf still tightly wrapped around his face to complete the ensemble. He chose a seat directly behind Paulie at a booth.

Lt. Johnson could feel the strange man's dark, piercing stare that bore into the back of his neck, and seemingly evaluating his very soul. Looking in the reflection of the bright sheetmetal that lined the dinner's walls, he could see the mans reflection staring eeirly at him. Paul had just about enough of this.

Half turning around in his stool, he casually asked the man "What is your Goddamned problem?!!" The man instantly looked down, and did not respond. By now, the policeman's interest had been fully peaked. Starting towards him, the mysterious man suddenly jumped to his feet and flew out the door. "HEY, YOU RAT BASTARD, YOU GOTTA PAY FOR THAT!!!" yelled the owner.

It may have been a long time since Paul had gone through the police academy, and even longer still since he had served his country in WWII as an army ranger. But he was still in terrific shape, and chased this stranger down like a lion hunting a gazelle. The man in the dark overcoat, realizing he was beat, quickly turned down a dark alley. Paul turned the corner only moments afterwards, his hearbeat now resounding in his own ears and adrenalin pumping through his veins. "I GOT YOU NOW, YOU SONOFABITCH!!"

But Paul had gotten noone. He was only met by his shadow, that was being cast onto the new snow by a nearby street light. Hearing a "CLICK" directly next to him, paul reached into a dark doorway and grabbed the stranger by his neck. Shaking him both violently and triumphantly, the man in the dark overcoat's scarf fell, revealing a white collar that brightly contrasted with the surrounding darkness.

"You, your a priest?" asked Paul, by now completly bewildered. But he never heard the answer. He looked down to the glint of a cold, black mettalic object. It was a Walther PPK, the same type of gun that Hitler had used to commit suicide. And it was the last thing Paul ever saw.

TO BE CONTINUED.....

fuck me i crave pt.2 like the ladies need the manus...

good stuff. deffo made up for the lack of story, although i'll admit i'm still a bit dissapointed we can't get the full scoop just yet. maybe the pics, if ever posted, will make up for it.

so whats up with the whale, seal and micronesia?

Guest KING BLING

Okay,

I'll tell you one now that is easy and was sort of mentioned above...

So when I was a supervisor a few years ago my boss essentially told us in secret we were not going to fire people for anything that wasn't really bad. It made us look bad to have a revolving door of employment and cost too much. I pleaded with him to let this one guy go who was horrible and cocky and I hated but to no avail...

Than I called the corporate office from home and reached a vice president. I yelled for like 5 minutes about how bad the guy was and how I refused to even give the vice president any info about myself because I feared that this guy would retaliate and had access to too much personal info...

Vice president said to director said to manager said to me said to him Donald Trump style "you're fired"

...local managers from call centers to burger shacks to retail places and even branches of companies fear the higher cooporate leadership...so simply do some research and get an executives phone number and call and make it a point that you want nothing but an apology it was that bad...

Path: From: "Assco" <asscoassc@aol.com>

Newsgroups: alt.slack

Subject: Re: ASSCO, GOD DAMN IT

Date: 30 Jul 2005 07:02:11 -0700

<<Actually I like them a lot stupider than that.>>

I don't think anything can vie for the stupid

quotient more than "Yes Nurse! No Nurse!" --

"Ja Zuster! Ne Zuster!" -- I guarantee that if

you watch that you'll be clicking your heels

and singing "tweep! tweep! tweep!" long

into the night. The plot involves a chemist

who blows up the basement of a rest home

while making experimental drugs -- a pill

that makes bad people good. The neighbor's

cat eats one and stops chasing mice! The

neighbor eats one and turns gay! Actually

it is all very gay -- even the previews on the

DVD are all as gay as can be. The dancing

flowers have dangling pistils that look like

distended testicles bobbing and flopping

around in one of the first musical numbers.

Originally posted by KING BLING@Aug 2 2005, 09:29 PM

Okay,

I'll tell you one now that is easy and was sort of mentioned above...

So when I was a supervisor a few years ago my boss essentially told us in secret we were not going to fire people for anything that wasn't really bad. It made us look bad to have a revolving door of employment and cost too much. I pleaded with him to let this one guy go who was horrible and cocky and I hated but to no avail...

Than I called the corporate office from home and reached a vice president. I yelled for like 5 minutes about how bad the guy was and how I refused to even give the vice president any info about myself because I feared that this guy would retaliate and had access to too much personal info...

Vice president said to director said to manager said to me said to him Donald Trump style "you're fired"

...local managers from call centers to burger shacks to retail places and even branches of companies fear the higher cooporate leadership...so simply do some research and get an executives phone number and call and make it a point that you want nothing but an apology it was that bad...

This is actually one of the better ideas.... that and my staring contest idea...

SEND SHEMALE HOOKERS TO HIS JOB TO LOOK FOR HIM AND CAUSE AN ILL SCENE LIKE GIRLFRIEND/BOYFRIEND DRAMA TYPE SHIT...HE'S DEFINETLY GETTING FIRED OFF THE STRENGTH OF THAT. I DONT KNOW ANY MCDONALDS MANAGER THATS GONNA LET A SHEMALE FIGHT GO DOWN WITHOUT FIRING SOMEONE. FIGIDEEL ME?

M E R O E

NIGGAS GET

THEY HEAD

BLOWED OFF

WHERE IM FROM