Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fatlaces

Famous people who have done graffiti?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

1.there's always Crack TATS TS flix up in nyc wall thread. i'll get around to it and post em up here.

2. Method Man catching a Tikal tag. up in nyc thread right now still, i think.

3. Mickey Avalon from Dislexyic SpeedReaders is down with CBS. i'll post the flix.

4. Vin Diesle (<-sp?) grew up in nyc breaking. i'm not from there but he did. cats from there would know more than i though.

5. this thread is silly.

..all the others listed on this thread already as well.

...all three of the beastie boys have nice hand's when they give autograffs too. not just ordinary signatures. ...

theres probably a youtube video up, of Joey Crack ts tats doing that burner with cans at some dumb mtv spring break back in like '05.

he was on some gay talk show, showing his flix and repping graff back in the 90's too. some Jerry Springer type show

SO LEIK D1D ANY1 KN0W IF F@T J03 USED 2 RITE CRACK???????MY BOY ALSO SED DAT TAME ONE WAS A GRAFITIZ RITER AZ W3LL?????????????????????????????????????????

I have always heard that JA was one of the "bad guys" in the first Karate Kid. don't know which dude he is supposed to be, tho. Hopefully Johnny!

just saw this didnt read any old posts. I know some rapper used to smoke crack and write fat joe not sure who it is I think he might be RZA from wu tang clan and actually had a small part in karate kid too ( little known fact). David arquette also was a drummer in a death metal band that all did graffiti i think they did black bars just like black flag. JA one used to be a rapper in dilated peoples but when they found out he sucked at rapping he started writing graff. The cow bell guy from incubus is superkool223 this i know for a fact he stays in my hood. The drummer from mars volta aint to sneaky he writes " the drummer from mars volta kicks ass" i seen him up on model trains like crazy full trains not just cars shit is sick.

And I would smash the fuck outa jessica alba.

Fuck what you heard about these guys. this thread would be 71507423 times better if you confirmation on this shit. Anybody can be like ad rock wrote slop because he said it in a rhyme that it was his graff name. but really.

Fuck what you heard about these guys. this thread would be 71507423 times better if you confirmation on this shit. Anybody can be like ad rock wrote slop because he said it in a rhyme that it was his graff name. but really.

Im extremely glad I dont know you and even more glad you dont know me. Why the fuck do you kids want to know this shit so bad a fair amount of these writers are still active you dumb fucks. CLOSE THIS THREAD!!!!

just saw this didnt read any old posts. I know some rapper used to smoke crack and write fat joe not sure who it is I think he might be RZA from wu tang clan and actually had a small part in karate kid too ( little known fact).

not completely true of RZA, he did do some although he says himself he wasnt any good and was no "writer" i think that small part in kk is true though

I'm glad that "metalasfock" don't know me either. He's a 20 year old calling people kids. wow

just shut the fuck up you faggot yeah im only 20...look at when my user name was created you fuck face...you fucking...................kid. Why do you give a fuck about what famous people used to write and which ones didnt...what does it fucking matter, just explain that. next time keep my name out ya mouth faggot.

metalasfock, metalasfock. member since 2006 oldschool as fock!! and I don't really care about famous people. But I care about you allot-as-fock metalasfock.

You're hardasfock, my focking bad dude. I don't want you to log off and find me.