marriage for citizenship

Mr. Mang

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my friend met this russian girl and she said she would marry him for $10,000 and work, cook and take care of the house whole deal .. str8 outta russia like heavy accent no idea about american culture she was actually so shelterd taking to her felt like talking to someone from the stone age. she was alright not like a 10 or anything but neither was my friend .. so he smashed it once and never talked to her again .. we still joke about it .

I didn't make it quite clear in my post, my friend is thinking about marrying his friend for mutual benefit. there would be no money exchanged and they are good friends. More along the lines of Cash's post. He is American wanting to get E.U. citizenship and she is French who would like to get U.S. citizenship or greencard status.

Are you looking to move to Europe? I don't get what you mean.

One of my friends married a mental Brazilian broad so she could live in the UK, he caught feelings, she was like PROPER crazy, he got butt hurt, it all went tits up and ended horribly.

He lives in France and has to return later this year to the states to work/save up. She theoretically would go with him to the states (she likes the US), eventually ending with him coming back to Europe for an extended amount of time. The relationship is plutonic.

The ultimate goal being them able to move between the states and the E.U. for extended periods and being able to work, live, etc.

The French are kind of fucked about letting people get full citizenship even with Marriage. It is all a matter of law and if no money is exchanging hands and the marriage is being offered out of friendship it seems to me like it is hardly illegal.

Friend of mine moved to France to be with his frenchy baby mamma, married her, could not get citizenship after she dumped his ass. Moved in with her father and works under the table doing back breaking labor for low pay and collecting some sort of dole.

For whatever reason moving to Europe seems to not always be the gravy train that it looks like from the states.

I offered to marry this Norwigean broad in my street as her studing visas were expiring... She declined...

Said she'd tried before and it did not end pretty... As stated...

Marriage, when carried out for any other reason than love, is a fucking stupid as fuck idea.

yes but some euro broadski's are so fine it would be a damn shame to see them go!

I have a couple buddies who have "married" for loot, in the range of 30k, but you are talking some crazy Vietnamese family's...bud actually had a fucking awesome wedding party. Shit was a total sham and they just played it off like regular married folk...

I think it lasted a year and they hardly talked during that period. . .

If you havent applied for citizenship before you get married, there is a chance the US govt will send you back until the process is over. Which takes years. Gaining citizenship just by being married and passin a couple interviews us a fairy tale.