Movie Recommendation Thread

H. Lecter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

982473272221905490.jpg

18-year-old Caspar wants to reach the top, no matter what. He carries out small-time break-ins for Jamal, before moving on to work for big player Björn. All goes well, until Jamal's gang decide they want revenge. What starts with pushing and shoving soon escalates into armed conflict. This is a big test for Caspar: is he ruthless enough for this battle? And will he drag his younger brother into it?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

red_xlg.jpg

RED

When it becomes apparent that the three teenage miscreants who murdered his dearly loved dog, Red, won't be held accountable for their senseless deed, the normally reclusive and affable Avery Ludlow (Brian Cox) resolves to take matters into his own hands. Trygve Diesen and Lucky McKee direct this disquieting thriller that also stars Tom Sizemore, Robert Englund, Richard Riehle, Noel Fisher and Amanda Plummer.

***I guess if you like dogs and westerns you should like this one

The-Escapist-2008-film-picture.jpg

THE ESCAPIST

When Frank Perry, a con serving a life sentence, learns that his estranged daughter has fallen terminally ill, he enlists a hapless group of inmates to help him escape the maximum-security facility so he can reconcile with her before it's too late.

**prison break story

The-Iceman.jpg

THE ICEMAN

This thriller based on a true story follows Richard Kuklinski, who killed more than 100 people for the mob -- and his own pleasure -- between 1964 and 1986. Despite his prolific violence, Kuklinski was a devoted husband and father of two daughters.

**could have been better, but if you like the ice man documentary it may be interesting

TheWorldofTheHungerGames.jpg

THE HUNGER GAMES

In a dystopian future ruled by a totalitarian regime, resourceful Katniss and her partner, Peeta, represent their district in the lethal Hunger Games, a televised survival competition in which teenage contestants fight each other to the death.

**running man / battle royal with hollywood budget.

Killing%2BSeason%2BEarly%2Bteaser%2BPoster.jpg

KILLING SEASON

Tormented by memories of combat in the Bosnian War, American vet Benjamin Ford seeks peace of mind deep in the Appalachian Mountains. But when a Bosnian vet of the same war comes to settle a score, a new war erupts in the American wilderness.

**trovalta is a retard but it was a decent watch

side%20effects-20121221-72.jpg

SIDE EFFECTS

Emily copes with her depression by taking antidepressant medication. But when her dire state apparently spirals out of control due to her husband's prison release, she turns to a new medication that alters her life forever.

**interesting watch but you have to pay attention

vhs2_poster.jpg

VHS 2

Searching for a missing student, two private investigators break into his house and find collection of VHS tapes. Viewing the horrific contents of each cassette, they realize there may be dark motives behind the student's disappearance.

**not as good as the first one but if you are into horror shorts its worth a watch

I have no movies to recommend seein as most the movies i've watched recently are mediocre.

exactly. give me a break here guys. this is the best I could come up with from my last post probably from 8 months ago.

I've watched so much shit I can't even remember the last time I saw something worthy to recommend

• Like 1