posi nubers fest

nozaki

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whatever, everyones entitled to an opinion. theres no point in arguing shit over the internet. but i think everyone can agree that faggots whjo wear girl pants and buclke their belts in the back are good for only one thing at shows, target practice

I definitly agree on that, I'm not into the whole girl pants, hankies around the neck, and make-up thing. I'm still baffled as to how that made it's way into hardcore. Luckily, Boston doesn't have TOO much of that crap. The only good things about Hellfest this year are Today is the Day and Lifetime.....and Public Enemy.

boston has some good bands. i almost caught death before dishonor in CT when Death Threat was playing their 2nd to last show but we got there late and we were lik5 5 feet from the door when it reached capacity. really gay, but theyre playing ONE MORE SHOW!!! its this month and im defintaely catching Death Threat one last time. my first hardcore show was a death threat show and its sad seeing them disperse. but theres still tons of other good bands from around here

60 BONES??????????? I GOT TWO OF THEM KICKING AROUND.

I love the guys that talk the shit you know, the guys that know some names and some old venues.I've been around for years man,I saw this band with that band and so and so was my man back then, shaddup I didn't care then,I don't care now and I won't ever care.............It's also a trend up here in canada to "hate" you man seriouly "I hate kids and love the music".It's cool to be anti-scene, it's cool to be anti anything really.I'd rather listen to some shitty gangster rap on the radio and laugh then talk about hardcore.

I also get alot of flack for my friends that have done good for themselfs,so fucking what you don't like their music kid.Your girl just droped 40 bones a t-shirt and that pays their rent so keep your ignorant mouth shut and keep the drinks flowing at the bar because your stupid asses keep alot of dudes bank account rolling!

and fuck straight edge.cigars and burgers for life

Originally posted by fermentor666@Aug 3 2005, 08:21 PM

Long ago in another time, there was a Diecast that was not nu-metal.

...and they were awesome.

i enjoy death threat as well. one of the few "hardcore" (as opposed to metalcore) bands i listen to nowadays.

where did the girlpants trend come from? i'm not totally sure. 5 years ago "fashioncore" meant something completely different than it does today, but i still blame: poison the well, 18visions, and trustkill. makeoutclub also brought a lot of this shit in. just the general influence of the emo/screamo kids...

scott vogal is one of the most stupid people i've ever heard speak on stage. i've seen them like 6 times and enjoyed them once. they played my friends' basement and it was insane w/ energy.

those of you who enjoy hardcore should click the friends' link as its an awesome coloRADo band. support.

Originally posted by Glik0@Aug 4 2005, 02:44 PM

Surprisingly very good.

Like a new age Bold/Judge mix.

Check out the homies from CT, Signs Of Hope

Signs Of Hope = one of my favorite bands. i saw em last friday. Paul is the man. have you heard his new metal project The Final Sunset?

http://www.myspace.com/thefinalsunset

its Paul on vocals and he sounds nothing like he does in SOH

you play sock's place? or the as we speak house? i was probably there...

i know dan. as we speak broke up. thank god. they were horrible. steve formed "remaining nameless" who are also awful, and i don't think dan is doing anything these days, haven't heard about it yet...