Gay experiences are unkind..

Home Time

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bioeurhadifugrsghjaerugihariulghfdiughafliguaalidldakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkjfadkjkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkklllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

this thread gives me the creeps

Originally posted by Home Time+Jul 27 2005, 09:29 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Home Time - Jul 27 2005, 09:29 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by El Mamerro@Jul 27 2005, 02:12 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-casekonly@Jul 27 2005, 08:20 AM

and having a gay puerto rican follow you home isn't calling attention to yourself?

Leave my father out of this.

:haha:

And fatalist no he was not. Looked like one of them men that hang around on corners, in doorways trying to sell something.

But so far no other gay experiences for me yet :king:

yet??

[/b]

Originally posted by synaps@Jul 28 2005, 09:48 PM

owen wilson?

really?

YEAH NIGGA BECAUSE OWEN WILSON WAS A "STRUGGLING ACTOR IN THE 60'S" *WEDGIE*

YO THIS THREAD IS UDD HOMO. I DONT KNOW WHY IM READING THIS, PROBABLY BECAUSE IT WAS ON THE FIRST PAGE FOR LIKE A WEEK. AND I WAS LIKE "I AINT READING THAT SHIT, NIGGAS ARE PROBABLY GONNA HAVE SOME GAY SHIT ON IT, I AINT WIT THAT GAY SHIT B" AND WHEN I COME IN NIGGAS TELLING ME SOME CREEPY STORY ABOUT SOME CREEPY GAY NIGGA DYING TO SUCK DICK...NO GAY NIGGA EVER BRAZENLY APPROACHED ME ON SOME GAY SHIT BECAUSE I WOULD BRAZENLY GIVE THE NIGGA AN UCK FIFTY. YO I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO POINT OUT THAT IF YOU GO TO JAIL AND SPEAK SPANISH YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR CHEEKS RAPED. THATS WHY THE FIRST WORDS I SAID ON THE BOAT WAS "QUE LO QUE" AFTER THAT IT WAS SPADES ALL DAY WITH THE REST OF THE DOMINICAN NIGGAS. YO! I JUST DRANK 4 QUARTER JUICES, WHICH BEGS THE QUESTION, "WHY DIDNT YOU JUST BUY A TALL CAN OF ARIZONA?" I KNOW, I KNOW. YO IM OUT I GOTTA GO LIGHT SOMETHING UP.

MEROOOOO

GOT IT IN A

SMAAAAASH.

Originally posted by synaps@Jul 28 2005, 01:37 AM

when my brother and i were fresh off the boat, we did a lot of exploring through new orleans. the city has fantastic nightlife, so it took us a long time to find our way around.

one night my brother and a friend go out bar hoping/clubbing and stumble upon a very infamous bar on lower bourbon. in they venture and are quickly offered some blow and a drink on some girl. they buy and do the blow, all the while this girl feeding them drinks all night.

no complaints, right?!

even better, as they're getting ready to leave, the girl asked them if they'd like to both come home with her and pull a 3 the hard way. to which they agree.

so they get to her house and thing start moving at quite a rapid speed, no time for the bedroom... straight to the couch. while my brothers friend kissed the girl and foddles her tits, my bro works his way to take her panties off...

and out flopped a cock.

SIMMONS.gif

MERO..

NO.MO.

Originally posted by PINK DOT+Jul 30 2005, 10:48 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PINK DOT - Jul 30 2005, 10:48 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Home Time@Jul 27 2005, 09:29 AM

Originally posted by El Mamerro@Jul 27 2005, 02:12 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-casekonly@Jul 27 2005, 08:20 AM

and having a gay puerto rican follow you home isn't calling attention to yourself?

Leave my father out of this.

:haha:

And fatalist no he was not. Looked like one of them men that hang around on corners, in doorways trying to sell something.

But so far no other gay experiences for me yet :king:

yet??

[/b]

Who knows what the future brings..

:innocent:

Originally posted by synaps+Jul 29 2005, 07:19 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (synaps - Jul 29 2005, 07:19 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-nycbeatstreet@Jul 29 2005, 08:12 AM

i think the gay part of the story is how your brothers wanted to bang some hoe at the same time

per chance something twice as gay is that not once was there mention of my 'brothers' wanted to stiff some broad, yet my brother and a friend of his.

read before you comment young rook, it'll get you far.

[/b]

ha shit, i knew it wrong, i will no longer criticize while im drunk :shook:

So I took a trip to SF recently and when Sooki picked me up from the airport she asked if anyone was looking at my funny on the plane. I was like, "Funny you say that, yeah, there were some dudes giving me the once over". I chalked it up to the 'omg terrorist' thing. (because i''m so middle eastern looking)

So she says, "A single guy travelling alone to San Francisco for the beginning of the gay pride weekend? Hmmm I wonder why?" :haha:

Then we went to the castro to cruise for little asian boys. No homo.

Originally posted by nycbeatstreet+Jul 31 2005, 01:39 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (nycbeatstreet - Jul 31 2005, 01:39 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by synaps@Jul 29 2005, 07:19 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-nycbeatstreet@Jul 29 2005, 08:12 AM

i think the gay part of the story is how your brothers wanted to bang some hoe at the same time

per chance something twice as gay is that not once was there mention of my 'brothers' wanted to stiff some broad, yet my brother and a friend of his.

read before you comment young rook, it'll get you far.

ha shit, i knew it wrong, i will no longer criticize while im drunk :shook:

[/b]

IF RUNNING TRIZ IS GAY THEN ME AND MY NIGGAS ARE THE "FAB 5"

queereye.jpg

M E R O E

CHOOCHOO

Originally posted by effyoo@Jul 31 2005, 06:52 PM

So I took a trip to SF recently and when Sooki picked me up from the airport she asked if anyone was looking at my funny on the plane. I was like, "Funny you say that, yeah, there were some dudes giving me the once over". I chalked it up to the 'omg terrorist' thing. (because i''m so middle eastern looking)

So she says, "A single guy travelling alone to San Francisco for the beginning of the gay pride weekend? Hmmm I wonder why?" :haha:

Then we went to the castro to cruise for little asian boys. No homo.

Acting like you didnt know.. We know what you went there for, we know.

nothing close to the unexpected flopping cock but since the thread is here, why not.

in high school one of the guys of our little group of friends was severely confused. one week he'd be gay, the next he'd be straight. tho he would always tell me how cute i acted and how cute i looked (IM NOT A FAIRY). how he wanted me to come over and paint his walls. PAINT HIS WALLS. he came out and told me he had a crush on me, which i reponded with an open minded along the lines of "thats cool..but im straight u kno. so ya, im straight. sorry.

anywho, one day we're hanging out at one of the girls' house and im chillin on the far right end of the couch and hes on the far left; noone in between. everyones talking to everyone u kno, lively time. one second my left cheek is dry and straight, the next its moist and gay and everything silent. everyones staring at me waiting for me to i believe punch him, but instead the guy says "wwwhat?" like he didnt do anything wrong.

it all ended with me simply stated thru the silence that is he were to TRY and kiss me again i would punch him in his face.

Originally posted by mindvapors@Aug 1 2005, 04:26 AM

nothing close to the unexpected flopping cock but since the thread is here, why not.

in high school one of the guys of our little group of friends was severely confused. one week he'd be gay, the next he'd be straight. tho he would always tell me how cute i acted and how cute i looked (IM NOT A FAIRY). how he wanted me to come over and paint his walls. PAINT HIS WALLS. he came out and told me he had a crush on me, which i reponded with an open minded along the lines of "thats cool..but im straight u kno. so ya, im straight. sorry.

anywho, one day we're hanging out at one of the girls' house and im chillin on the far right end of the couch and hes on the far left; noone in between. everyones talking to everyone u kno, lively time. one second my left cheek is dry and straight, the next its moist and gay and everything silent. everyones staring at me waiting for me to i believe punch him, but instead the guy says "wwwhat?" like he didnt do anything wrong.

it all ended with me simply stated thru the silence that is he were to TRY and kiss me again i would punch him in his face.

742-1.jpg