Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Yost

Attn: Arizona Graff Heads

:king: Just curious where this place is "Got to be funky" is this the place that used to be at scottsdale and curry road....if this place is diff let me know.. Another question any graff shops in phoenix, mesa or tempe....Any one have fliks of "DI3" <~~Thats the krew name

also..when you see "chuck"..who works at gots to be funky..tell him..that he needs to get ahold of a certain www.insult2injury.com..and pay for what he oredered..Ill be coming down there myself..but maybe he can get it together before then..he knows whats up..thank you ohh so much..

Does this have any thing to do with my question....I would really appreciate it, if someone would reply.......PLease

ladies and gentlemen i sorry to anounce got to be funky is gone due to a lack of support and financial measures,,,,as for a hop hop shop i believe there to be one called hip hop jesters or whatsover last time i was there i was most displeased.... that scottsdale and curry shop was named style rock which was a hip hop shop i favored they closed down beofre got to be funky opened on central and camelback so as far as i know there are no dope hip jop stores at the momento,,,,

Originally posted by Yost

place that used to be at scottsdale and curry road....question any graff shops in phoenix, mesa or tempe....

Yost

Hmm... Let me see.

Thanks Gnes for replying but I have found some Gnes flix and was curious if it was you.....Or just liked the name gnes ......LMAO

Thanks Dude

Well Gnes I like your flix maybe we will se each other writing sometime...Hope to see you in the future....Yes I am a TOY...Peace

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this