how do u deal with this

Tough Love

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by SukiSukiNow@Jul 28 2005, 02:43 AM

if one of my straight guy friend asked me that, I would reply with "shut the fuck up, that's just fucking gross and don't ever ask that shit again" and leave it at that.

but youre a girl and probably pretty. things dont work both ways all the time boyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Originally posted by Tough Love@Jul 26 2005, 10:20 PM

okay i have no clue how the hell to deal with things like this.

girls asking loaded questions. especially ones who are friends. when i was younger this shit happened to me:

girl i was sorta friends with asks me what i think of her (looks wise). I tell her "you're allright". Now i was being generous but at the same time, i didnt wanna hype her shit up like shes some queen cuz i didnt want her fuckin fallin in love with me or thinking i liked her, so i chose the happy medium. From then on she has been giving me shit about it untill i finally stopped caring.

recently another female friend of mine says something that would normally elicit a response of "nah you're hot" (if ur trying to make her feel better about herself), but i didnt know whether to actually say so, or what. wouldn't that just be giving out fucked up signals? how do you deal with this shit...when a female friend brings up this question...

do u play it off? tell em the ugly truth? lie? sleep with them? whats the deal

Tell her in a laughing, half joking manner that she's good looking but that you're not interested...

This way you can tell the truth and avoid confrontation of emotions at the same time..