the real world sucks...but...

ElectricitySucks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by fermentor666@Oct 1 2005, 01:38 AM

I watched this for about 5 minutes the other day. What ever happened to the Real World being this big mix of people, weirdos and crazies? Now it's all these frat boys and sorority chicks. Fucking robot clones.

I've thought about that too. I think it happened around the time of the Miami cast. Remember London? That was actually pretty cool with the one German metal/hardcore/punk dude who barely talked and got his tounge bit off at a show. And the race car driving dork from the midwest who looked like the Irish dude my girl has a crush on from that "Memphis Belle" movie.

Now this shit is all Ambercrombie models and all sorts of gay shit. Every episode is "woooooooooo bar time! Uh oh! Theres some drunken bar drama!" LAME LAME LAME FUCKING LAME.

That sums up about every episode right there. Super gay.

PUT ME ON THE MUTHAFUCKIN REAL WORLD B. SOMEONE START A PETITION. BAR FIGHTS WOULDNT BE THE HALF OF THE SHIT B. ALSO I WOULD BREAK THIS BITCH, TRUE STORY...I DUNNO WHAT THESE SHORTIES ON HERE ARE TALKIN ABOUT...

t.180.fp.jpg

IF YOU SICKA SEEIN BENTLEYS!! AND HEAR NIGGAS TALKIN BOUT SITTIN ON DUUUUBS!!.....YOU GOT HATE IN YA BLOOOOD

MERO MLBCEE

BLOODSPORT

I watched this yesterday at my bros house.

I must say I would bang this bitch for sure.

Pity she is all over that loser who got knocked the fuck out!

After viewing those pics I still say I would hit it.

But what disturbed me more was watching MTV and seeing shows featuring those Jackass guys. One had Steve-o and that Chris guy travelling around and taking photos of a camels cock. How entertaining? And another featured some family with too much money obviously doing fuck all, but I can't remember what that one was called, but the family is sure fucked up.

And to think people pay to watch this trash?