The Island.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by synaps@Jul 26 2005, 09:26 AM

scarlet isnt omgomgcumonmyselfhot. but that's what (imo) makes her as beautiful as she is.

she's just an everyday chick. a gorgeous one, at that.

I think my thing is that I'm good friends with two women that look as good or better, so if I'm going to turn to the internet for something to drool over they better be on some kind of perfect status. I'm not posting pictures, either. She's just another picture on the internet. If I was friends with her I might care.

I love perusing the internet to look at all the dumb shit i've done the night before.

In any event, The Island was a good movie.

My girlfriend and I are about to walk into the cinema and she just looks at me with the prettiest puppy dog eyes and says "Matty this movie is gonna suck." I just laugh and say "I know baby."

Then she bought me a water and we both watched The Island and it turned out to be an awesome movie.

It wasn't too over the top w/ the futuristic shit with the exception of the hover bike vehicles but i can actually see those being created w/ the technology from the Harrier jet.

harrier03.JPG