awwww man

chivita

of busting a knife on this punk as kid and then they turned me in now i got court and conseling cause i told the cops i was gonna start a new army and fucken shoot any one so now i got counseling fuck

i need to learn how to keep my dam mouth shut!!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by chivita+Jul 25 2005, 07:24 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (chivita - Jul 25 2005, 07:24 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>of busting a knife on this punk as kid and then they turned me in now i got court and conseling cause i told the cops i was gonna start a new army and fucken shoot any one so now i got counseling fuck

i need to learn how to keep my dam mouth shut!!!!

[/b]

Originally posted by boogie hands@Jul 25 2005, 07:27 PM

did you just misspell "ass"?

Originally posted by chivita@Jul 25 2005, 07:29 PM

hey i got to ideas

1: keep rippen on me which i seem to like or

2: CLOSE

Originally posted by chivita@Jul 25 2005, 07:30 PM

FUCK i ment 2 ideas

<!--QuoteBegin-chivita@Jul 25 2005, 07:31 PM

uhm yeah i did mispell it

:haha:

i think this thread actually made me dumberer

hey, look!

the 1971 production of 'blackie the pirate'

and it can be yours!

http://torrentspy.com/directory.asp?mode=t...tails&id=364535

i was wrong. not blacksploitation

One hesitates to pass judgment on a movie which, in the English-language videotape, has obviously gone through a lot of clumsy re-editing and re-dubbing. Still, it's all we have to judge it by and so the truth must be told: this movie makes virtually no sense at all. The plot has something to do with a shipment of gold which the Viceroy at Guayaquil wants to send back to Spain. A loose confederation of pirate captains has other ideas, as does the Viceroy's beautiful and ambitious wife. Any attempt to clarify the plot beyond these elements will be met with frustration.

That said, the movie retains an amiable quality, is never out and out dull, and has an attractive cast. It's best viewed as an "In-Flight" feature -- one of those things you don't expect much of and which you halfway watch out of the corner of your eye while you're doing something else.

The highlight, (such as it is), may come when Edmund Purdom walks into a room and finds a shirtless Terence Hill tied to a wall, several bloody whip marks on his back. One can't help recalling at this moment that Purdom himself felt the sting of a whip back in MGM's 1954 spectacle, "The Prodigal"

I am a very sick boy little boy. My mother is typing this for me, because I can't. She is crying. Don't cry, Mommy! Mommy is always sad, but she says it's not my fault. I asked her if it was God's fault, but she didn't answer, and only started crying harder, so I don't ask her that anymore. The reason she is so sad is that I'm so sick. I was born without a body. It doesn't hurt, except when I go to sleep. The doctors gave me an artificial body. My body is a burlap bag filled with leaves. The doctors said that was the best they could do on account of us havin' no money or insurance. I would like to have a body transplant, but we need more money.

Mommy doesn't work because she said employers don't hire crying people. I said, "Don't cry, Mommy," and she hugged my burlap body. Mommy always gives me hugs, even though she's allergic to burlap, and it chafes her real bad. I hope you will help me. You can help me if you forward this e-mail.

Dr. Van Nostrem from the clinic said if you foward this e-mail then Bill Gates will team up with AOL and do a survey with NASA. Then the astronauts will collect prayers from school children all over America and take them up to space so that theangels can hear them better. Then they will go to the Pope, and he will take up a collection in church and send the money to the doctors. The doctors could help me better then. Maybe one day I will be able to play baseball. Or maybe just use my lungs and heart, when the doctors make them. The doctors said that every time you forward this letter, the astronauts can take another prayer to the angels.

Please help me. Mommy is so sad, and I want a body. I don't want my leaves to rot before I turn 10. If you don't forward this e-mail, that's OK. Mommy says you're a mean heartless shithead who doesn't care about a poor little boy with only a head. She says that if you don't stew in the raw pit of your own guilt-ridden stomach, she hopes you die a long slow horrible death so you can burn forever in hell. What kind of goddamned person are you that you can't take five fucking minutes to forward this to all your friends so that they can feel guilt and shame for the rest of their day, and then maybe help a poor, bodiless nine-year-old boy?

Please help me. This really sucks. I try to be happy but it's hard.

I wish I had a puppy. I wish I could hold a puppy.

Thank You.

Billy 'Smiles' Evans,

the boy with just a head.

And a burlap sack for a body.