Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
chivita

awwww man

of busting a knife on this punk as kid and then they turned me in now i got court and conseling cause i told the cops i was gonna start a new army and fucken shoot any one so now i got counseling fuck

i need to learn how to keep my dam mouth shut!!!!

Wow....well....Imma step aside and let some of the heavy weights tear into you.

^^^ yeah, this is another one of those threads that turns into a rambling "shoot the shit" thread and will be closed sometime between 11 and 12 tonight

Originally posted by chivita+Jul 25 2005, 07:24 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (chivita - Jul 25 2005, 07:24 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>of busting a knife on this punk as kid and then they turned me in now i got court and conseling cause i told the cops i was gonna start a new army and fucken shoot any one so now i got counseling fuck

i need to learn how to keep my dam mouth shut!!!!

[/b]

Originally posted by boogie hands@Jul 25 2005, 07:27 PM

did you just misspell "ass"?

Originally posted by chivita@Jul 25 2005, 07:29 PM

hey i got to ideas

1: keep rippen on me which i seem to like or

2: CLOSE

Originally posted by chivita@Jul 25 2005, 07:30 PM

FUCK i ment 2 ideas

<!--QuoteBegin-chivita@Jul 25 2005, 07:31 PM

uhm yeah i did mispell it

:haha:

Originally posted by chivita@Jul 25 2005, 07:24 PM

awwww man, i made a mistake....

Yes, you clicked the post button. Big fucking mistake, any time, in your case.

BANNED

my man punched some kid in the head 3 or 4 times over the weekend for writing on his piece, thekid ended up going into a concussion and had to be put into a drug induced coma, it was on the front page of the local paper.

i think this thread actually made me dumberer

hey, look!

the 1971 production of 'blackie the pirate'

and it can be yours!

http://torrentspy.com/directory.asp?mode=t...tails&id=364535

i was wrong. not blacksploitation

One hesitates to pass judgment on a movie which, in the English-language videotape, has obviously gone through a lot of clumsy re-editing and re-dubbing. Still, it's all we have to judge it by and so the truth must be told: this movie makes virtually no sense at all. The plot has something to do with a shipment of gold which the Viceroy at Guayaquil wants to send back to Spain. A loose confederation of pirate captains has other ideas, as does the Viceroy's beautiful and ambitious wife. Any attempt to clarify the plot beyond these elements will be met with frustration.

That said, the movie retains an amiable quality, is never out and out dull, and has an attractive cast. It's best viewed as an "In-Flight" feature -- one of those things you don't expect much of and which you halfway watch out of the corner of your eye while you're doing something else.

The highlight, (such as it is), may come when Edmund Purdom walks into a room and finds a shirtless Terence Hill tied to a wall, several bloody whip marks on his back. One can't help recalling at this moment that Purdom himself felt the sting of a whip back in MGM's 1954 spectacle, "The Prodigal"

Vin Diesel is credited with the phrase "revenge is a dish best served cold" when he physically manifested the idea of revenge into a dinner plate, froze it, and then beat his enemy to death with it.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this